JOIN THE CHEAPASSGAMER AIM CHATROOM!!!

DZ was in there earlier, but then she left, so I was all alone. And I waited and waited and no one joined....

Now we've got 3 people! 3! Me, scorch, and punq. You guys (and gals) will never guess at the insane things we're discussing.

Bah, punq just left. Come talk with the Mouse. I GUARRANTEE you'll be entertained if you stay for more than a few seconds.*

*Note that the afore-mentioned guarrantee is anything but. You see, it's just a lie to force you to come talk to one sad lonely boy. Please?

[quote name='Scorch']Punq left, Trakan joined for half a second. I left, and Mouse is probably cursing me for doing so :([/quote]

I joined and then left because usually you're in there, but don't say anything. Plus you're the only guy I knew. :)

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Kaijufan']What room are we using now?[/quote]

Its usually Chat room: cheapassgamer or cheapassgamer1[/quote]
Thats what I thought, but both of those chat rooms were empty when I checked them. I thought you guys might of changed the name of the chat.

[quote name='Kaijufan'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Kaijufan']What room are we using now?[/quote]

Its usually Chat room: cheapassgamer or cheapassgamer1[/quote]
Thats what I thought, but both of those chat rooms were empty when I checked them. I thought you guys might of changed the name of the chat.[/quote]

There's a few of us in there now.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Remember, Tuesday is the most ignored day of the week ;)[/quote]

WTF? Do you literally think to yourself, "I'm gonna become the biggest post-whore on CAG", or does it just come natural?

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Remember, Tuesday is the most ignored day of the week ;)[/quote]

WTF? Do you literally think to yourself, "I'm gonna become the biggest post-whore on CAG", or does it just come natural?[/quote]

:rofl: I'm not trying, it just randomly came out!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Remember, Tuesday is the most ignored day of the week ;)[/quote]

WTF? Do you literally think to yourself, "I'm gonna become the biggest post-whore on CAG", or does it just come natural?[/quote]

:rofl: I'm not trying, it just randomly came out![/quote]

Oh, OK--just wondering!

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Remember, Tuesday is the most ignored day of the week ;)[/quote]

Oh, OK--just wondering![/quote]

:lol: I am a post whore, but not like some of the other users. Crash and Zion, this is directed at you, you whores!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Remember, Tuesday is the most ignored day of the week ;)[/quote]

:lol: I am a post whore, but not like some of the other users. Crash and Zion, this is directed at you, you whores![/quote]

Yeah, you take it to a whole new level. :wink:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Remember, Tuesday is the most ignored day of the week ;)[/quote]

:lol: I am a post whore, but not like some of the other users. Crash and Zion, this is directed at you, you whores![/quote]

Yeah, you take it to a whole new level. :wink:[/quote]

;) You know it!

bread's done
Back