Join the Hunt for Tomb Raider Treasure with Xbox LIVE Rewards

Will it work if I just play 1 arcade game for 20hrs so I can get my Avatar Item? Or does it have to be 4 different arcade games for 5hrs each?

[quote name='Outrun9']Will it work if I just play 1 arcade game for 20hrs so I can get my Avatar Item? Or does it have to be 4 different arcade games for 5hrs each?[/QUOTE]
You get a punchcard for every 5 hours spent so if you want, you could get the 20 hours playing a single game. This also applies for the 400 and 800 points arcade game purchases

lara-statue-pax-east-2-627x1000.jpg

Could you imagine getting this thing in the mail? You would look like a psycho. Also, the statue looks pretty well made until you get to the face. Its like they threw a wig on a store mannequin.

Not gonna lie. I dont want any part of that statue. Sure some collector will pay for it, but I dont want to go through all of that trouble.

Wait you mean that's not a life sized Jennifer Lawrence from The Hunger Games?

Thanks for the codes. Is there actually a way to see how many entries you have so far?

[quote name='ilRadd']New Code: SHIPWRECK

From the XboxLIVErewards twitter account.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks.

Would not have found that one as I do NOT Twit.

artifact - You've missed your chance to enter that code. Keep looking!

Wonderful -___-

was it an entry for each code, or did you need all 4 to enter?

Seems weird that for some codes, you "missed your chance" when it clearly states to enter all eligible codes by the 20th. I forgot about the 3rd week code and it gave me the same message....

[quote name='Picaso Trigger']artifact - You've missed your chance to enter that code. Keep looking!

Wonderful -___-

was it an entry for each code, or did you need all 4 to enter?[/QUOTE]

1 entry per code

Since this is the last day and it seems that 4 codes have been out already (i missed one), any idea how to check the entry amount to see what we have?

I am really curious on that "1st time playing" since the official time I played the game on the Xbox was 2 days after the game came out. Hoping it is first time playing after the contest started.

Cheers

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Since this is the last day and it seems that 4 codes have been out already (i missed one), any idea how to check the entry amount to see what we have?

I am really curious on that "1st time playing" since the official time I played the game on the Xbox was 2 days after the game came out. Hoping it is first time playing after the contest started.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

It was confirmed a while back in this thread that the first time playing only counts after the start of the contest.

And there is no way to check your entries other than counting them up, which shouldn't be too hard

[quote name='TheMeatIsEvil']Check your emails and see if you have won. I just received a notification that I won one of the lithographs.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I won the same thing... Fourth Prize. For those curious, this is what the email should look like.

trscavengerhunt.png

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Sweet! I won the same thing... Fourth Prize. For those curious, this is what the email should look like.

trscavengerhunt.png
[/QUOTE]

I won the same thing.

[quote name='Zonic505']Nothing for me (yet?). Though I only entered via the codes, so I probably had a lot less entries compared to most people.[/QUOTE]

Same.

[quote name='TheMeatIsEvil']Check your emails and see if you have won. I just received a notification that I won one of the lithographs.[/QUOTE]

do you know what email address it came from?

bread's done
Back