Join The Wonderful World Of Scientology

There is something else that is like this. It is called a cult. In this case the cult is consisted of members who are billioners and is in the wokring order. You can also call them Axis, UN, The concil of doom, The super Best freinds.

Again there is no such word as Sciencetology there is Sceinceology but come on.

Again there is also something else like this. It is called Mind Head. Mind Head helps rich people caop with there problems and in this case they are no diffrent.

Another thing and personally no Religion requires money. Religion and money is the same as Church and State. That is the line whee this so called will dry up like a ripe apple.

Everybody knows this is a dumb down version of Mind Head, KKK, Zionists,
Neo-Naszi, Black Phanthers, Organized Crime, Gang, Groups,
Political Party, ESRB, Religion, or anything that is there for no reason just to blind side people.

It is all about Hodenes Misdirection. While some of these groups I will agree with they are just making money of people who does not understand how Relgion and the creation of the Universe is one.

It is also called a Pryimid scheme. Where the persons on the top benifits while everybody on the bottom suffers. Like I am in college and they want me to buy books. They know I need the books so they do not give the chioce of many books but only one specific book.

Then next year when the new set of students arrive they "Upgrade" the books of the subject matter and then the professor ( right ) want people to buy certain books agian.

Now the thing is I am a great student I just have a lot pitfalls in my life. Like Summer school ever single summer begining from the end of Jr. High ( so no Summer Job ), Repeated various classes, Had to go to night school, Had to walk home a very long path ( where in this case there is hobos, bums, and drop outs outside ), Live in a small dwelling, and had to take High school an extra years while nothing occured in those years.

The thing is going to College where you have zlicho dollars and professors asking you to bring the books is really annoying.

YET IF I WAS THERE ON TIME I WOULD BEEN USING BOOKS WHICH THEY CLASSIFIED AS OUTDATED. THEREFORE MY STUDY METHODS, WANTS, AND NEEDS IS OUTDATED.

It's gets worst. They just started using Digital Photography seeing how nobody took care of the Apestos problem in etc building. Then again they were only doing black and white photography and not color.

Then we need to use programs to do work. No more rulers and cuting out. No more scanners:nottalking:

Hey guess what I do not live campus nore could I afford this alone or together. So how do expect me to finish work for a class that requires computers. I am to go to a lab from my home everytime I need to do work
It cost like $20 a week to use the train going back and forth and then $20
all most a month to use a car ( which messes up the enviorment )

which makes me have to buy stuff which cost like $200 per program but getting a copy is not hard. The hard part is getting the laptop or whatever to run it on that is new enough.

I m not going to dumb down my stuff just to do this and that for anything. Why should I appease when in the end they expect you to be dead at a young age.

Everything is a big Pryimid scheme. Don't you see folks. Using Oil is a easy example of a pryimid scheme or the Internet Providers.

Bill Nye and Beakman ( of "Beakman's World" ) are Scientologists, naturally.

Edit: I forgot about Mr. Wizard.

[quote name='RegalSin2020'] I m not going to dumb down my stuff just to do this and that for anything.[/quote] Thats ok, I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

I just found out Beck is a scientologist. that sucks. really changes the way I look at his work.

also explains why he hasn't put out a good album since Mutations....

[quote name='Apossum']I just found out Beck is a scientologist. that sucks. really changes the way I look at his work.

also explains why he hasn't put out a good album since Mutations....[/QUOTE]

actually the only reason Beck is a scientologist is because of his parents, in an interview he stated he just goes by it loosely. He's not one of those nut jobs. I'll try to find the link. I remember when i first found out, it kinda bumed me out, but then i read that interview and it made it all better to know he wasn't insane. :)

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Shouldn't this be in the Other Deals forum?[/QUOTE]
:applause:

[quote name='AshesofWake']actually the only reason Beck is a scientologist is because of his parents, in an interview he stated he just goes by it loosely. He's not one of those nut jobs. I'll try to find the link. I remember when i first found out, it kinda bumed me out, but then i read that interview and it made it all better to know he wasn't insane. :)[/QUOTE]

well, I just read this that says his actions speak otherwise...

http://www.lermanet.com/beck/

can't take it completely at face value, but the quote from Thom Yorke at the end is eerie.

bread's done
Back