Joker Pic #2, from The Dark Knight

nharmon91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
jokerimax.jpg

Not as clear as the last one but still

Also there shooting it in IMAX... sweet.

Another pic from the movie of a bank robbery:

JokerMask.jpg

I can't make out what's going on in that photo at all. They're shooting at him with a minigun, right?

where's the website you got this from??

i would like to see a bigger version..unless this is it...MAN THIS MOVIE WILL RULE!!!

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']What the? That almost looks photoshopped or something. He looks like a ghost.[/quote] Not photoshopped, this one is confirmed

[quote name='muncle']where's the website you got this from??

i would like to see a bigger version..unless this is it...MAN THIS MOVIE WILL RULE!!![/quote] This is from Cinematical, though I dont think they are hosting it, and yes these are the biggest I could find.... unfortunatly.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']What the? That almost looks photoshopped or something. He looks like a ghost.[/quote]

There's some sort of screen to the right of the (camera?).

Wow. I didn't expect Joker to have green hair and colors on his face. I thought he was just gonna have black hair and a scarred up face with grey stitches. I guess I bought into that fan made Joker pic too much from last year.

What it looks like to me is that he wears the classic white makeup and green hair for a heist of some sort, then gets fucked up afterwards to go with that other new pic. This looks a bit too neat to match up with the I Believe In Harvey Dent pic.

bread's done
Back