Joust and Robotron Codes

XUGrad

CAGiversary!
Hello CAGs,

I was just listening to the recent CAGcast and it got me in the spirit of giving. I received a couple of codes for free XBLA games (1 for Joust and 1 for Robotron). I have no interest in either game so I will PM the codes to the first 2 people who reply to this post. I will give one code to each, so please indicate which one you want. The codes expire this month so please enter them ASAP. Thanks and enjoy!

Jeff

Mods: Thanks for moving this to the right forum. My apologies.

[quote name='XUGrad']Hello CAGs,

I was just listening to the recent CAGcast and it got me in the spirit of giving. I received a couple of codes for free XBLA games (1 for Joust and 1 for Robotron). I have no interest in either game so I will PM the codes to the first 2 people who reply to this post. I will give one code to each, so please indicate which one you want. The codes expire this month so please enter them ASAP. Thanks and enjoy!

Jeff[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in the Robotron code. Very generous offer--CAGs rule.

If there is one available, I would like to have it. Looks joust it will be if Kromax gets Robotron.

Thanks for the generosity.

[quote name='XUGrad']Codes have been sent. Glad I could share with my fellow CAGs![/QUOTE]

Thanks, Jeff. Again, it is very generous, although not surprising given the "vibe" on these forums. That is why I proudly where my Play Cheap bracelet, even while attempting to be a so called veteran lawyer in New York City.

[quote name='Kromax']Thanks, Jeff. Again, it is very generous, although not surprising given the "vibe" on these forums. That is why I proudly where my Play Cheap bracelet, even while attempting to be a so called veteran lawyer in New York City.[/quote]
You'rr a lawyer? Damn your old

So, I know his codes are gone, but... if anybody else doesn't want theirs, I would GLADLY take them off your hands, and I would really appreciate it too! :)

[quote name='XUGrad']How many of us are there on here?![/quote]
Do spouses count? Especially if they keep pressuring you to go to law school despite the fact that they were miserable the entire time?

bread's done
Back