Joystiq: BS Announcement - IBM shipping processors

its probably gonna be something dumb like, we have an announment about an announcement thats gonna be made, in 2 weeks. Some how the video game industry can be rhetoric sometimes.

THE NEWS IS REGARDING THE WII.

Sorry, it's just annoying to see 90% of the people knowing that, then getting the occasional "I WONDAR IF ITZ ABT TEH DEVIL MY CRY ON 3660!" in there.

So... we're down to Guitar Hero 2/new Red Octane rhythm game on the Wii, Virtual Console details, the launch date, or info unveiled at TGS.

Or something else.

[quote name='KaneRobot']THE NEWS IS REGARDING THE WII.

Sorry, it's just annoying to see 90% of the people knowing that, then getting the occasional "I WONDAR IF ITZ ABT TEH DEVIL MY CRY ON 3660!" in there.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the Wii will be on the 360? Huh? Bet ya didn't think about that did ya, ya dick.

;)

[quote name='KaneRobot']

Sorry, it's just annoying to see 90% of the people knowing that, then getting the occasional "I WONDAR IF ITZ ABT TEH DEVIL MY CRY ON 3660!" in there.[/quote]
Devil May Cry isn't coming to the 360?!

Nintendo doesn't embargo announcements for EST usually, do they?
Microsoft doesn't.
Sony doesn't.

So, what kind of company relating to consoles would embargo information for EST time? Not one of the big three, but a company working with one of the big three on something.
That was posted by a 1up editor on the neoGAF boards.

[quote name='Foolman']Devil May Cry isn't coming to the 360?!

That was posted by a 1up editor on the neoGAF boards.[/quote]It very well could be, but that's not what the news tonight is about.

[quote name='Foolman']That was posted by a 1up editor on the neoGAF boards.[/quote]
Well, ATI has R&D in MA. Also, isn't Nintendo getting some of their chips from some other MA company?

So whats everyone think?

I think its something new that the Controller will have, either a Microphone or something on the console... or the console will come with more than 1 controller.

Hmm... realistically, it could be something like "oh yeah, uh... we actually did have good hardware... games actually look like 360 stuff... oh, and we have 8 million US units at launch."

Or maybe it's DMC 4 coming to the 360 since everyone seems convinced that's the case even after we heard it was a Wii announcement.

I think it acctually is just the release date of the Wii and thats about it.

Like he was talking to someone and they let it slide, and then they said "Oh crap. Well save it for tomorrow" or something...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']
Like he was talking to someone and they let it slide, and then they said "Oh crap. Well save it for tomorrow" or something...[/quote] It isn't a Joystiq exclusive and it is embargoed, so I don't think someone just let something slip and Joystiq is waiting.

[quote name='evilmax17']3 letters = IBM.

That better not be it. That's not even close sto new.[/quote]
The news will be Joystiq getting killed by readers for hyping lame news.

Maybe it's another sweet feature for the Wii, that will come out of nowhere. Or something like the !!M mentioned earlier. There's no time for the PS3 to be stealing ideas now.

"Way to keep those comments coming. Truly you won't be disappointed. Only 30 minutes left guys. Last hint: Gold coins." -Joystiq Author

Almost assuredly about the virtual console.

16 minutes.

Launch titles and pricing for the VC?

Mario, Mario 2 and Mario 3, Super Mario World, Mario All-Stars, Mario Paint, and Mario 64. $5 each.

[quote name='evilmax17']"Way to keep those comments coming. Truly you won't be disappointed. Only 30 minutes left guys. Last hint: Gold coins." -Joystiq Author

Almost assuredly about the virtual console.[/QUOTE]

This was already confirmed to be a fake post. The real Robert didn't post this, rendering it invalid.

Actual last hint:

"Now that we're this close, here's the final hint: It has to do with what is inside the Wii, and I don't mean any games."

[quote name='botticus']Actual last hint:

"Now that we're this close, here's the final hint: It has to do with what is inside the Wii, and I don't mean any games."[/quote]

It better not be that stupid fucking IBM chip news.

[quote name='gofishn']Well there you go, its the chips.[/quote]Well poop. Too bad that super secret information is known.

bread's done
Back