JSweeney's Happy Fun Good Time Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='snotknocker']BUMP! cause I have not been profiled[/quote]

Snotknocker:
Fairly long term poster. Sometimes becomes involved in battles/ arguments, and at times he has stepped over the bounds of what he has considered good taste.

More often than not, he's just there though... he may instigate every so often, but usually it is not his posts that break the seal that sends a thread into massive flamewar territory.

Known Affiliations: No primary affilation noted.
Known Adversaries: None Known.[/quote]

well so jsweeney does more that just shit on people :D

[quote name='snotknocker']BUMP! cause I have not been profiled[/quote]

Sheesh...bumping for a profile? That's the kind of shameless trick that I'd pull. Don't sink to my level. :wink:

[quote name='zewone']I'll take a profile if you have the time. Looks like fun and this is a Happy Fun Good Time thread.[/quote]

Zewone: ...............
No information found.
Who?

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='zewone']I'll take a profile if you have the time. Looks like fun and this is a Happy Fun Good Time thread.[/quote]

No information found.
Who?[/quote]

:lol: That's perfect.

Gothic_Walrus:
Yet another Michigander. He's actually one of the best Michigan-based intel gatherers on the board. Of course, he'll also be one of the first to let you know this :)

Known Affiliations: MI/CAGs.
Known Adversaries: None Known.

[quote name='JSweeney'][quote name='zewone']I'll take a profile if you have the time. Looks like fun and this is a Happy Fun Good Time thread.[/quote]

No information found.
Who?[/quote]

Good one.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']i doubt that there's enough info about me. If anyone wants to take a swing at it feel free.[/quote]

AlbinoNinja: Stealthy, yet with a lack of pigment.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Moxio']Looks like WSB is also seeking refuge in an OTT.[/quote]

This isn't an OTT, it's a Happy Fun Good Time Thread![/quote]

My mistake, it's an HFGTT! :twisted:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wean yourself from the teat of useless posting while you still can![/quote]

NEVER! I'd rather die than live a life without OTT. Well, maybe not but it's seriously like " " that close.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wean yourself from the teat of useless posting while you still can![/quote]

:rofl: Its funny because of who you posted in response to.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wean yourself from the teat of useless posting while you still can![/quote]

:rofl: Its funny because of who you posted in response to.[/quote]

;)

[quote name='crazytalkx']I just noticed that the "Dumbest Thing You've ever bought" thread turned into an OTT around an hour ago.....[/quote]

Seriously, :whistle2:$ . You want to ruin the only good thing left in our lives?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Seriously, :whistle2:$ . You want to ruin the only good thing left in our lives?[/quote]

Exactly!! Shh :shock:

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
Seriously, :whistle2:$ . You want to ruin the only good thing left in our lives?[/quote]

Exactly!! Shh :shock:[/quote]

Did you catch the first part of new Tree house of Horror?

At least this is still up but for how long? I bet once most of the OTTers get it will be done tonight and bam, there'll be none, zip, zilch, zero. 6669's threads are gone, the OTTs, even WSB's is gone.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']It really seems like the community is in partial shambles, I might be overly cynical though. Oh well.[/quote]

I think it might have something to do with several of the regulars MIA, like JSweeney and 6669. Also because lack of deals lately there hasn't been much to discuss (not including Halo 2). Hopefully that will change with the upcoming holiday season and bevy of top tier releases.

To be honest...other than some certain people having overactive libidos, it seems normal. Factor in an election and every system having some sort of A++++ game, and you've got a good reason why everyone is so pissy right now.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']It really seems like the community is in partial shambles, I might be overly cynical though. Oh well.[/quote]

I think it might have something to do with several of the regulars MIA, like JSweeney and 6669. Also because lack of deals lately there hasn't been much to discuss (not including Halo 2). Hopefully that will change with the upcoming holiday season and bevy of top tier releases.[/quote]

Yaeh, that's what I was mainly thinking of. Oh well. I just saw probably every game that is coming out this holiday season's commercial.

And with this, this is my farewell for the night as well as to the OTTers.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Good vibrations![/quote]

And if you want to find me
I'll be out in the sandbox,
wondering where the hell all the
love has gone,
Playing my guitar and
building castles in the sun and
singing "Fun, Fun, Fun"

Speaking of...I hate to say it, but I'm starting to really dislike my Jambi avatar. I couldn't find a good reference picture so I had to wing it. I don't really want to go back to any of my old avatars, but I can't really think of anything good to do for a new one.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Speaking of...I hate to say it, but I'm starting to really dislike my Jambi avatar. I couldn't find a good reference picture so I had to wing it. I don't really want to go back to any of my old avatars, but I can't really think of anything good to do for a new one.[/quote]

Thanksgiving is coming up, maybe do something based on that. Something to do with a turkey perhaps?

[quote name='dcfox']Maybe you should do a gordon freeman one in honor of Half 2. You had the master chief one up for Halo 2.[/quote]

Yeah, but see, I'm not a PC gamer. I have little to no interest in Half Life 2 until it comes out on Xbox, to be honest.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Speaking of...I hate to say it, but I'm starting to really dislike my Jambi avatar. I couldn't find a good reference picture so I had to wing it. I don't really want to go back to any of my old avatars, but I can't really think of anything good to do for a new one.[/quote]

Thanksgiving is coming up, maybe do something based on that. Something to do with a turkey perhaps?[/quote]

Hmmm...perhaps.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Sleeping pills are yummy!

And why not do a Pilgim WSB?[/quote]

Heh...heh...hehehe...Pilgrim WSB...THAT could be funny.

Come on...
You know everyone wants to see a Pilgrim Banky...
Of course, the Black Friday Aftermath Banky would work too...

Of course, in honor of your sig, you could even do a lucha Banky.

Family, Honor, Tradition... and Doughnuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back