Julian Assange is the OTT Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom was big on wrapping gifts. She still is, even when I tell her not to waste the time/paper.

GF is the same way, although I got by with her not wrapping mine this year.

Merry Christmas to you all and your families.

~~~~~~~~~~

But, fuck you GE for sending me a rejection email on Christmas Day. I hope your company blows up.

I wish there was a deal on Mafia II tomorrow ;-;

I'm gonna get AC Brotherhood for $35 at BB. I guess I have to get Mafia II for $40 at Amazon?

[quote name='crystalklear64']intro sounds like fatboy slim, way bassy. interesting vocals, though the phaser/freq envelope thing they have going on seems unnecessary. maybe its their style but i don't feel like its adding anything to the music rather its masking the singer/s. as its going on i'm getting industrial vibes. yea the more i listen the more i wish they had taken a harsher direction with this i'm feeling the potential and its distracting me from what it is rather than what i wish it was, got to focus. its got a lot of variety though not tonal. its more like little treats for your ears as you continue through. light you know ethereal at parts that becomes grounded with low frequency sounds at key parts. its not bad but its forgettable.[/QUOTE]

that's a gay review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1PsDyhNFBI&feature=player_embedded
r.i.p. paula deen

Animal Collective is the best band in the whole world all of u r fools

I kind of got things
my gf sent me all the hello kitty watches and a big sweater and some small things and my dad gave me some cigarettes but actually i took them from him but he said i could have them

Probably, but I'm not religious and I think today is dumb. I bought my g/f an XBLA game though, so I guess I am a big dummy. :[

i got my imaginary gf an imaginary diamond ring and then we had imaginary sex

also merry christmas ott.

and jfd hurry up and tell me what steam games you want.

I dropped it from like less than 3~ feet...i'm sorry u guys...
i'm sorry~

this shit is like saying 'dude u gotta be online to update this shit' and i am online
it did it twice already
but
i'm going to spread my wings like an eagle
and try to update
this shit
again

it has happened 3 times now. what the heck man

Last edited by a moderator:
So I got an iPod Touch :3

Buuuuut IDK how to use iTunes. Can I add some music to it from my laptop and other music to it from my desktop later? Or does it all have to come from one source? I've never used iTunes and all I know is people have said it's a horror sometimes.

I bought the 1.75oz Code in Paris like 4.5 years ago, and I've been out foreverrrrrrr. Eventually I bought Armani Attitude which is good but not as good as Code. I

That is so extremely inconvenient. :/

I don't have all of my music on one machine, and I also don't have my main source of music here with me. Fuuuuuuuck.

[quote name='Rocko']That is so extremely inconvenient. :/

I don't have all of my music on one machine, and I also don't have my main source of music here with me. Fuuuuuuuck.[/QUOTE]

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1202

Probably won't work if you use the "sync" function -- but if you manage your music manually, it might work.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']i keep getting fucking errors ugh i'm not supposed to play games anymore.......[/QUOTE]

They know of your misdeeds. Quickly. Burn your laptop.

homer_simpson_beer.gif

[quote name='seanr1221']You ready to get snowed in, Mak and 83?[/QUOTE]

How much are they predicting for you? They're estimating 14" here...

[quote name='Rocko']I can already tell I'm going to hate retagging all of my music files to be all nice and organized for iTunes. ;-;[/QUOTE]

Same here as I got a 160 GB Ipod Classic this year. Will finally motivate me to update my music library though after putting it off for nearly a year. (changing folder / song names, updating my list of what I have, etc)

83- The Lalaloopsy was a huge hit.
Thanks for the deal, it worked out nicely.

[quote name='Chika']any of you bitches have a hulu referral code?[/QUOTE]
PM'ed.

I got some shitty Blu-Rays for Christmas. If anyone here wants to buy them let me know. They are:

Deliverance
Bullitt
Under Siege
Winged Migration

$8 shipped each?

[quote name='seanr1221']10-12 for me and 83, 6-10 for Mak.[/QUOTE]

Really? I wasn't even aware its gonna snow. When is this to happen?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You don't want to see Erika Eleniak's glorious tots in HD at their prime?[/QUOTE]

He also has no interest in one of the best car chases of all time.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Who?

EDIT: Oh, is that the fat dude from Deliverance?[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes it is.
Warning- horrific image that can't be unseen:
bettyboobs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back