July Club Nintendo Game Rewards - Mario Tennis & Electroplankton Rec-Rec

Sweet! Always wanted to get Mario Tennis for N64. 150 sure beats paying $10 for it. Thanks for the info, OP. :)

That Eelectroplankton game looked good - I was thinking "Flow" or some similar smaller eats to get bigger game - but the review and video made me think otherwise. I don't know all of what is in that game but a 30 second video of 4 fish swimming to the left is not making me buy anything. We already have the Wii control version of the Gamecube tennis game so I think we're set for tennis.
On the bright side these are only up for 2 or 3 weeks so maybe something better soon.
Somewhat related - glad I registered Pikmin 2 a few days ago for 60 coins as it's down to 30 now. Not looking good for another Plat this year unless I buy a Wii U.

Elecktoplankton is a "music" game
it was originally a DS game but all the sections were split up on DSiWare at 2 bucks a pop.
you make music with it each one being unique, Rec Rec records your voice or sounds and you can play them back how you wish.

Being a $2 game, 100 coins isn't worth it...

Guessing MT isn't in the 3DS store....I forgot to get the June games. Oh well.

And a question for you CN experts, I was Gold last year, Platinum this year, and I have never gotten any of the perks for that(like calenders or buttons I heard they sent) I thought they were automatically sent out, or did you have to log in to.claim them?

[quote name='6er']Guessing MT isn't in the 3DS store....I forgot to get the June games. Oh well.

And a question for you CN experts, I was Gold last year, Platinum this year, and I have never gotten any of the perks for that(like calenders or buttons I heard they sent) I thought they were automatically sent out, or did you have to log in to.claim them?[/QUOTE]

You had to claim them manually.

[quote name='Kolma']Elecktoplankton is a "music" game
it was originally a DS game but all the sections were split up on DSiWare at 2 bucks a pop.
you make music with it each one being unique, Rec Rec records your voice or sounds and you can play them back how you wish.

Being a $2 game, 100 coins isn't worth it...[/QUOTE]

Forgot they broke it up on the DSi Shop. They did the same or carried those over to the 3DS shop? So this is only one of the minigames? That's terrible. I would have probably used some coins for it had I thought it was the complete Electroplankton experience. Guess I'll just pop in the cart when I want to play it.

Do note the end dates. They are not at the end of the month this time, and they end at different dates.

[quote name='6er']And a question for you CN experts, I was Gold last year, Platinum this year, and I have never gotten any of the perks for that(like calenders or buttons I heard they sent) I thought they were automatically sent out, or did you have to log in to.claim them?[/QUOTE]

They send you an email you must respond to. You need to confirm the shipping address, and as Platinum, you can choose to get the Gold award. I got the message last year on July 1:

"See below for information about the gifts. To accept your gift, log in to your Club Nintendo account by July 31, 2011 and look for a To-Do list item. We will distribute the gifts before the end of December."

So watch your email / junk filter in the next few days!

bread's done
Back