Jump Jump Jump Around, Jump Up Jump Up and Get DOWN

Looked at your PS2 section. You do know that only the very early models (40, 60, and 80 GB) of the PS3 are BC, right?

Anyway, free bump!

Yes I realize that, but there are still plenty of people who would be interested in having some more PS2 games! On a side note, thanks for the bump and yet again...bump!

hey bud, are you looking for a complete Gears 2, or would a disc only copy work? it's scratched, but all are light, and it plays all the way through the disc, and installs to the hdd on 1 try. i'd be interested in your 360 ninja gaiden 2 if that's something that doesn't bother you. i completely understand if you'd rather have a copy for your collection instead, but i figured i'd offer. thanks alot.

[quote name='twztid13']hey bud, are you looking for a complete Gears 2, or would a disc only copy work? it's scratched, but all are light, and it plays all the way through the disc, and installs to the hdd on 1 try. i'd be interested in your 360 ninja gaiden 2 if that's something that doesn't bother you. i completely understand if you'd rather have a copy for your collection instead, but i figured i'd offer. thanks alot.[/QUOTE]

PM'd you!

bread's done
Back