Jump on it or wait?

coldgears

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I want to get a copy of Gotham City Imposters for the PC. I got a completion in it on the 360 and got 200 gamerscore. I figure I could do the same on the pc and get 1000 Gamerscore.

Well, it was just on sale for $3.75 at gamefly... I missed it... By a couple hours!

Dilemma? It's on sale on steam for $10, but has been on sale for $7 on steam before.

Also, I can't play it immediatly, my graphics card broke and I need to replace it, that might take six months or so. I'm definatly replacing it, as I only have 1/50 achievements in Quantom of Solace PC, and 2/83 in GTA IV PC.

I also want to double up on Fable 3 achievements (I got a completion on the 360 version).

Anyway, I can't decide whether to jump on the steam sale, or wait it out for a cheaper deal.

I don't know how PC deal usually work... I know on the xbox, once they go on sale, they rarely go on sale again. I might also not play it for six months.

What are the chances it won't got on sale again in six months... Low? High? Should I just buy it now? Wait? Please help.

Thanks for *all* the help. I just cant stand it all! Too much helpfulness...

Anyway, I bought it for $5 as it went down in price on steam... yay!

bread's done
Back