Jumping ship from gameznflix, need a new online rental store.

C_A

CAGiversary!
I started the service a while back, and they were great, but I guess after that coupon or whatever hit the internet, the supply couldn't meet the demand. I have 20 games in my queue, and not a single one is available.

I live in Memphis.

Gamefly is not an option, as I tried out their 10-day trial and I received my 1st game on day SEVEN. The 2nd game never arrived.

Thanks!

[quote name='C_A']I started the service a while back, and they were great, but I guess after that coupon or whatever hit the internet, the supply couldn't meet the demand. I have 20 games in my queue, and not a single one is available.

I live in Memphis.

Gamefly is not an option, as I tried out their 10-day trial and I received my 1st game on day SEVEN. The 2nd game never arrived.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

When did you try gamefly? Recently they opened a new distro in PA.

It's good to see that the most popular video game rental service finally opened a SECOND distribution center, but their lackluster customer service will not bring me crawling back to them.

A site called Gottaplay started a free 10-day trial offer, so I signed up yesterday. They already shipped me 2 games that came out within the last month. If all goes well, gameznflix can just go to hell.

My queue still remains the exact same as it was 3 weeks ago. 20 titles, none of them available. I added all the titles into Gottaplay, and 17 out of 20 were available. The other 3 had not been released yet. I like this site.

I'd much rather pay $21/month for 17/17 titles than $13/month for 0/17 titles.

So far gottaplay is failing. Hard. Two games shipped, one on 6/19, the other on 6/20, and none have arrived at my doorstep. Supposedly the 6/19 game is in Minnesota for whatever reason, and I have no status update on the 6/20 game. We're approaching Gamefly territory, and there's no excuse because these guys have like 10 distribution centers.

I'm about to ditch gameznflix as well. Same reason. I need a rental place besides gamefly as well. Lemme know how Gottaplay is or if anyone knows of another good rental place. Peace out homies.

bread's done
Back