June '07 on XBLM (6/28 GTAIV Free Theme/Pics, Bigs/Ace Combat 6 Trailers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='terribledeli']Rumble Roses Double X content arrived today. 80 points per costume swapping. I think that is four times as much as it was supposed to go up on the JPN marketplace (Though, twice as much as the SS costumes).[/QUOTE]

was intrigued by this... they are really late with all this stuff IMHO.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']was intrigued by this... they are really late with all this stuff IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm not sure why it even showed up. Atleast stateside. Unless Konami has numbers that show the discounted price is actually moving more units.

I've got some spare points and I'm tempted to get one to see how it works...but eh.

Downloaded the first episode of Speed Grapher.

dubs with no option for subs. lame.

[quote name='Apossum']Downloaded the first episode of Speed Grapher.

dubs with no option for subs. lame.[/QUOTE]

Hence you see why I didn't download "Akira" in HD. I would've download "Lady Death" but it wasn't offered in HD, at least not yet.

Morning update:

Name: Penny Arcade Picture Pack 6
Price: 200 Points
Availability: All Xbox Live regions
Dash Details: This picture pack contains twenty gamerpics, including (but not limited to) Charles, Porkfry, a tiny bat who is considering evil, and several mythical creatures.

Name: Pirates* Picture Pack
Price: 80 Points
Dash Details: Yar! Pirate flags in modern day colors.
*Not the movie

Name: UFC Theme 1
Price: 150 Points
Availability: US only
Dash Details: Check out the UFC Theme Pack featuring some of your favorite fighters from the UFC!

Name: UFC Theme 2
Dash Details: Check out your favorite fighters from UFC

Name
: UFC Theme 3
Dash Details: Check out your favorite UFC fighters in this new Theme Pack!

F.E.A.R.: Control and Conquer All Map Pack is available for free:

Name: Control and Conquer All Map Pack
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Asia or Mexico
Dash Details: Download this FREE map pack and unlock the ability to play two new Multiplayer Modes, “Control” and “Conquer All,” on all your original FEAR multiplayer maps. In Control you capture areas of the map and must keep them from being recaptured by enemy forces. In Conquer All mode, your scoring is based on how many kills your team racks up and how many control points you have at the end of the round. Capture all 5 five control points to end the round early! Revisit of some of your favorite maps like, Rubble, Campus and Docks with a brand new twist!!
Size: 119.9 MB (approx.)

You should def play FEAR soon Linkin. I wish the game was a little more giving on the achievements(i got only got 75 points for a normal play through of the game) but i really enjoyed it. Glad to see its being supported with some free DLC.

Rainbow Six Vegas DLC out today!

Taken from Major Nelson:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Player's Pack Black Edition In Game

Name: Player's Pack: Black Edition
Price: 800 Points
Dash Details: Not to be outdone by the Red Edition, the award winning development team for Rainbow Six Vegas continues to raise the stakes on the game Team Xbox called the "Multiplayer Game of the year" with the all new Player's pack: Black Edition. This pack includes 5 maps; 3 new never before seen maps like Red Lotus and Wartown, a reduxed version of Streets, and a very special appearance by an original classic, PRESIDIO from the award-winning Rainbow Six 3. Place your bets on the Player's Packs: Black Edition to complete the ultimate Vegas experience.
Size: 705.5 MB (approx.)

Anyone knows the new XBLA games will be out for Wednesday? The only thing I know about is the new Lumines Live DLC that's coming out tomorrow.

this will be out tommorow (27th) as well:

ilmsoscharitygamepack.jpg

* Tokyo Club Mix Pack (SOS Charity Campaign Pack) (350 MS Points)—Experience the Tokyo club scene with beats and visuals from four of the hottest DJs and VJs. Pack includes "Heavenly Star-SOS (Save Our Selves) Remix" by Genki Rockets, "House66" by Sugiurumn, "4x4 Bricks" by Techriders, and "Cosmic Humming" by Muku.

* Booster Pack (600 MS Points)—Twenty stylish skins are added to the Challenge Mode. Check out the unique collaboration between Lumines and "Bloomy Girls," a colorful and lively piece created by Japanese visual artist/musician Masakatsu Takagi. You can also customize your Lumines experience by selecting your favorite skins once you have cleared them, and line them up with your favorites from other packs.

* Gamer Pic Packs (100 MS Points each)—Own those cool Lumines avatars as gamer icons! Four packs will be available with up to five avatars in each pack.

* Theme Pack 1 (150 MS Points)—Add luminosity and sparks to your screen with Theme Pack 1, exclusively designed by art director Katsumi Yokota.

the club mix pack is the best one most likely since it will be all original and remixed full songs instead of just looped music. expect decent video as well.

This morning's releases (so far):

Name: Carcassonne
Price: 800 Points
Availability: Not available in South Korea
Dash Details: Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-5, Local Multiplayer 1-4, HD (High Definition). Buy Carcassonne today and become a master of medieval strategy. Own a fully featured version of the board game classic and fulfill the need for challenge any time you want, or play socially, with up to five players on Xbox LIVE, or up to four players on just one Xbox 360. Multiple levels of difficulty offer a challenging experience for players of all ages and levels of experience.
Size: 45.8 MB (approx.)

Name: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: The Videogame - Trailer
Dash Details: Find and recruit the members of Dumbledore's Army. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix's non-linear gameplay allows the player to choose where they go, what they do and when they do it, within the magical surroundings of Hogwarts.

Name: 1-800-Magic: Episode 3
Dash Details: From the creators of Red vs. Blue comes a machinima miniseries set in the world of “Shadowrun”. Follow the intense yet comical adventures of the two opposing teams as they battle to control the re-emergence of magic into their world.

The Lumines DLC and a Conan gameplay trailer are available as well.

Late night update

All Pro Football 2K8 trailer

Eternal Sonata Trailer

MLB 2K7 Olympic Stadium - Free (It appears this is the first in the "Classics Collection" download series for MLB 2K7)

Black Map Pack - Free (available using the ad on the marketplace. Or under featured downloads)

I was looking at the new arrivals, and there are some new things... can't remember all of it, though.

There were two Overlord picture packs and a dashboard theme.

[quote name='Khalid']They also add free canadian theme and picture but its for canada only.[/quote]

Yeah, those are sweet. Got them and I'm not from Canada ;)
tile360p1helmet.jpg
tile360p2beaver.jpg
tile360p3sin.jpg
tile360p4queen.jpg
tile360p5emblema.jpg
tile360p6emblemb.jpg
tile360p7devilbat.jpg

I'm going to check XBLM within the next few min and I'll have the July thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back