June $50 Gift Card Giveaway + bonus gift cards

I believe that Jayg2015 has abandoned this giveaway, and therefore needs to be restricted from seeing/posting in the "Contests & Free Stuff" subforum for running a fake giveaway for the purpose of gaining Twitter followers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Jayg2015 has abandoned this giveaway, and therefore needs to be restricted from seeing/posting in the "Contests & Free Stuff" subforum for running a fake giveaway for the purpose of gaining Twitter followers.
He posted on Twitter that he had sent a code to someone's inbox

He posted on Twitter that he had sent a code to someone's inbox
Are you talking about the post made on the 5th? That was a $20 code.

The contest for the "June Giveaway" specified that a $50 code would be awarded, and an additional $10 code would be awarded for every 100 re-tweets. As of the beginning of this month, approximately 105 people re-tweeted the message, meaning that he should have awarded 2 codes. (1 $50 and 1 $10). He has awarded neither of these 2 codes. So the contest is still considered open until these 2 codes for $50 and $10 are awarded.

Are you talking about the post made on the 5th? That was a $20 code.

The contest for the "June Giveaway" specified that a $50 code would be awarded, and an additional $10 code would be awarded for every 100 re-tweets. As of the beginning of this month, approximately 105 people re-tweeted the message, meaning that he should have awarded 2 codes. (1 $50 and 1 $10). He has awarded neither of these 2 codes. So the contest is still considered open until these 2 codes for $50 and $10 are awarded.
My bad, didn't see that

bread's done
Back