June BB @Gamer $5 Bejeweled 3(PC), $20 AC:L $20 PSASBR(PS3/PSV) Halo 4(P/O), $40 TR

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit & Thanx to allstar45
Prices in () reflect AFTER COUPON prices

If you feel the @Gamer coupons have been weak/lackluster & need to be inproced vote here & leave feedback to assist with the changes(Additional Coupons, More Handheld & PC Games, Discounts on systems(hardware)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...sity-to-the-gamer-magazine/idc-p/684779#M2553

$20 Off Playstation All-Star Battle Royale($20)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PlaySta...id=1218657483883&skuId=5555336&st=playstation all stars battle royale&lp=1&cp=1
PS Vita http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PlaySta...513021.p?id=1218652749732&skuId=5513021&st=PS vita playstation all stars&lp=1&cp=1

$10 Off Assassin's Creed Liberation($20)
PS Vita http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Assassin's+Creed+3%3A+Liberation+-+PS+Vita/5429111.p?id=1218688220906&skuId=5429111&st=assassin's creed liberation&lp=1&cp=1

$10 off Tomb Raider($40)
PS3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tomb+Ra...3592.p?id=1218354576453&skuId=2823592&st=tomb raider&lp=2&cp=1
X360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Tomb+Raider+-+Xbox+360/2823826.p?id=1218354577654&skuId=2823826&st=tomb raider x360&lp=1&cp=1

$5 off Bejeweled 3($5)
PC http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Bejewel...77382776&skuId=1658308&st=bejeweled&lp=2&cp=1

$15 off pre-owned HALO 4($20)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Halo+4+...1218826418513&skuId=7045786&st=halo&lp=4&cp=1

$20 off Wireless Prismatic Headset($100/$80)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Aftergl....p?id=1218942644712&skuId=8902683&st=wireless prismatic headset&cp=1&lp=2
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Aftergl....p?id=1218911500413&skuId=8836071&st=wireless prismatic headset&cp=1&lp=1

$15 off Game Capture Pro HD($115)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Roxio+G...7708.p?id=1218810329896&skuId=6867708&st=Game capture pro HD&cp=1&lp=1

$10 Off any Pre-owned game $29.99 and up
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Pre-Own...es/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

Used Game Deals of the week
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337635

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have the play station all stars battle royal coupon if appreciate it

If anyone wants my coupons, you can have them .
Can i have your coupons please :)
I sent you the two you wanted Halo and Assassins, if anyone wants my others let me know

If you still have the play station all stars battle royal coupon if appreciate it
Ill message you
can I have your $10 off preowned games coupon? my code is not working right. Thanks

I sent you the two you wanted Halo and Assassins, if anyone wants my others let me know

Ill message you
can I have your $10 off preowned games coupon? my code is not working right. Thanks
:bs: Buy your own subscriptions.

Ill message you
:bs: Buy your own subscriptions.
I have my own subscription, but stupid coupon code is not working.

It almost seems like there are now as many people asking for coupons as there are complaining about how lousy the coupons are.  I wonder how many of those people are the same person...

So is this officially the Beg for Best Buy @Gamer coupons thread?  Don't we have a section for code giveaways?

Anyway, $20 for AC: Liberation is a decent price, can't see it getting lower any time soon.  

Didn't see it posted in the other pages so figured I would ask. I'm guessing no but can you pricematch Amazon and then use the coupons together? Noticed they have PSAS and Liberation cheaper.

Didn't see it posted in the other pages so figured I would ask. I'm guessing no but can you pricematch Amazon and then use the coupons together? Noticed they have PSAS and Liberation cheaper.
Don't know how you missed it, been asked multiple times.

Highly YMMV but likely no.

Don't know how you missed it, been asked multiple times.

Highly YMMV but likely no.
honestly, they probably know the answer to it already. Subconsciously, they are hoping by asking the question time after time. They will eventually get a different answer.

Can't wait for Xbox One. Tv, kinect, Call of Duty arm hair, and game use restrictions...

Last edited:
My subscription expires this month. Another month of unused coupons for me.
Same here and I think I am just going to let it expire. I already get other gaming magainzes. The only reason I got this was for the coupons. They had some good ones when I first started getting it but I there hasnt been anything good in awhile. On top of that, they rarely had copies in stock when they did have coupons I wanted to use and I always went the day the coupons went live. Not worth the headache.

Still waiting for my coupon/s. I contacted them about it via email 3 days ago. I will definitely never resubscribe.

I'm glad I have my PS+ subscription so I don't have to settle for these lousy coupons...free games, yeah!
It's a free game rental!!!!
Just had to say it before some Xbox fanboy said anything and I love my plus also.
Those still exist after the atrocity of a reveal?
Yeah remind me what the ps4 has revealed again? Their controller, and a blurry video with some screw's for the most part. Pretty much the only info about the actual ps4 itself is word of mouth and not "Official Information". Half of the stuff about the ps4 when compared to the Xbox One is "To be announced". What really funny is that this is all blatant fanboyism, if you simply are not going to be buying the Xbox One than you don't need to go around trying to bash it every thread that is completely unrelated, and you can keep your opinion to yourself. Instead I see DURRR XBOX ONE IS STUPID. You know why people aren't bashing the PS4 Reveal??? THEY STILL HAVEN'T HAD A REAL ONE YET!
Keep the damn thread on topic, there are discussion thread's for this kind of stuff, instead you end up bumping a thread up every time you post, burying ACTUAL deal's just so you can get your fanboyism in.
I think you are going to end up derailing this more than he did, lol.

I'm glad I have my PS+ subscription so I don't have to settle for these lousy coupons...free games, yeah!
Just had to say it before some Xbox fanboy said anything and I love my plus also.
Yeah remind me what the ps4 has revealed again? Their controller, and a blurry video with some screw's for the most part. Pretty much the only info about the actual ps4 itself is word of mouth and not "Official Information". Half of the stuff about the ps4 when compared to the Xbox One is "To be announced". What really funny is that this is all blatant fanboyism, if you simply are not going to be buying the Xbox One than you don't need to go around trying to bash it every thread that is completely unrelated, and you can keep your opinion to yourself. Instead I see DURRR XBOX ONE IS STUPID. You know why people aren't bashing the PS4 Reveal??? THEY STILL HAVEN'T HAD A REAL ONE YET!
Keep the damn thread on topic, there are discussion thread's for this kind of stuff, instead you end up bumping a thread up every time you post, burying ACTUAL deal's just so you can get your fanboyism in.
I think you are going to end up derailing this more than he did, lol.
Lol, I think he just did for sure

DERAILED:

Hate to say but the specs are already better than the Xbox One and they were revealed waaaay before. DDR5 RAM and a better Blu Ray player for starters. Only thing we are waiting for from Sony is four things: Pre-Owned, Looks, Price, and Release Date.

Edit: and before you throw "fanboyism" around to me, just look at my signature.

DERAILED:

Hate to say but the specs are already better than the Xbox One and they were revealed waaaay before. DDR5 RAM and a better Blu Ray player for starters. Only thing we are waiting for from Sony is four things: Pre-Owned, Looks, Price, and Release Date.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart
Not including price or look's, there are 7 thing's still not revealed about the ps4, get your fact's straight. It was also said how it is not MANDATORY there be a fee for used games, it is completely up to the company themselves to decide. MANY game developers have said that they believe once the dust settles the PS4 and Xbox One are going to be pretty much the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyD1VlQdj2s
" IF YOU LIKE SKYPEING WITH YOU FRIEND WHILE DOING FANTASY LEAGUE SEARCHES ON THE BING SEARCH ENGINE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER WHILE WATCHING LIVE TV THEN THIS CONSOLE IS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

I guess I'm not their target demographic.... ...I guess Call of Duty has a dog now...."

Best video I have watched in quite some time

On topic: used my PSASBR coupon already, hoping AC:L goes on sale for $20 to grab for $10 AC since I'm waiting for Black Friday for a vita.

Welcome coupons alone saved me ~$40 and I only used b2g1 new and 50% off Stratagy guide coupons.

$20 x 3 for PSABR, Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, $20 from GoW:A preorder over $100 saved after recouping my initial investment.

I don't see why there is so much hate.

DERAILED:

Not including price or look's, there are 7 thing's still not revealed about the ps4, get your fact's straight. It was also said how it is not MANDATORY there be a fee for used games, it is completely up to the company themselves to decide. MANY game developers have said that they believe once the dust settles the PS4 and Xbox One are going to be pretty much the same.
Lol well, you caught me Hemi. Considering I don't know my facts.

Just want to point out that you mentioned the publisher deciding used game fees, did Sony absolutely confirm this themselves? Nope. Which is why it says TBA on that chart sir.

Don't try to troll me boy.

DERAILED:

Gimme a goddamn break! The PS4 could be only 1% stronger than the PS3, not allow used games, have a 300GB harddrive with proprietary memory cards, AND have that crappy fake PS3 boomerang controller, and yet it would still be better than that crappy VCR that Microsoft is trying to sell. Hell, Sony could skip having a console this generation and it would still have a better NONEXISTANT CONSOLE than that piece of garbage that is the Xbox One!!!!! BECAUSE IT IS ABSOLUTE CRAP!!!!!!
*Steve Irwin voice* This is a prime example of a fanboy in his natural habitat, look at the way he puffs up with unsupported accusations! Now this male has just arrived today and so to try and impress the pack with his "Knowledge" and "Well thought out points" as well as his "Mature reasoning" he calls loudly in a crazed fanboy manor, foaming at the mouth to prove his maturity in hopes of being welcomed, now remember whatever you do don't feed it.

Is there a certain wait time for the coupons? I signed up about a week ago and only got the welcome coupons but not the monthly coupons yet.
I think I remember someone saying taking 4-6 weeks to process the digital subscription, I don't why it is.

Devil May Cry on sale this week for $29.99. Around $20 after coupon and 10% GCU.
It will only work in-store(make OMS/Expresslane order at In-store pickup, if out of stock). I just tried this morning and 10% did not stack with the $10 off coupon online.

Has anybody tried using the Tomb Raider coupon on the Collector's Edition?
Has anybody tried using the Tomb Raider coupon on the Collector's Edition?
I haven't, but am thinking about it. Really want the CE.

Coupons have worked for the CE is the past, but some have not as well. I'll try it soon and report back.
Went to BB today a tried...The guy couldn't get the coupon to work, so he did a manual discount...waited for like 15 min for a manager to come over and override it. The managers clearly was not paying attention and just did it quickly, then left.

So this is a YMMV situation. The coupon didn't work automatically...the BB employee had to do a manual discount.

AC: Liberation and PSA:Battle Royale are cheaper right now on the playstation store. AC: Liberation is 18.99 (13.29 ps+) and PSA is 14.00 for playstation plus right now.

AC: Liberation and PSA:Battle Royale are cheaper right now on the playstation store. AC: Liberation is 18.99 (13.29 ps+) and PSA is 14.00 for playstation plus right now.
I think I'll still hold out for a potential sale at Best Buy... but then again, they could become free PS+ games in the near future.

I think I'll still hold out for a potential sale at Best Buy... but then again, they could become free PS+ games in the near future.
I'm in the same boat. I have $20 cert so I'll probably just grab a copy of Liberation and a water to use that certificate. It expires in September I believe.

Anybody know if a Gamestop price match and coupon would work at BB? Or is that a deadly double dip.

I think Tomb Raider is like $29 over there.
Policy states it's a double dip and SHOULD be denied. YMMV though, because some stores will do it.
Tried this a few times at the BB near my house and they'll never do it. Was buying some stuff for work at a different location today and ended up talking to the manager. He didn't have any problem matching Amazon AND letting me use an expired coupon from last months mag. YMMV obviously.

bread's done
Back