Junk

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
this is the topic for asking and giving away 2 month trials. Please contain all requests and give aways within this topic.

Thanks

I'm replying.

I didn't even get a 2 month trial with my copy.

However I already have xbox live so...

BUMP.

I would greatly appreciate your 2 month trial as I am about to sign up for a cable service and was gonna hit up live myself

It would be greatly appreciated if i could get one, I've even thought of sniping one on Ebay, and thought it would be rude to start a post asking for one here, But If anyone has an extra one, I would be much appreciative.

[quote name='jall'][quote name='fireball343']i have one, first to pm me gets it[/quote]

PM Sent[/quote]

and given away.

this is a bad reccomendation, but.......

go to blockbuster and check their copies of any games that have free trials. i was looking for a manual once and found some.

I would greatly appreciate an Xbox live trial thing, I just bought an xbox and it came with 1 but it is expired. I bought Counter-strike too, and the one in that is also expired

[quote name='LandonRoberts']I would greatly appreciate an Xbox live trial thing, I just bought an xbox and it came with 1 but it is expired. I bought Counter-strike too, and the one in that is also expired[/quote]

I sent you one via pm

bread's done
Back