Junk2

I might as well throw my hat in here too. If anyone else has an extra code I'd appreciate it, my ESPN NFL2k, didn't come with a code.

I would like one too. If anyone has one and it's not going to be used I'd aprecciate if you could PM me and give it to me.

if anyone has got a xbox live code is there any chance that you could send me it? cos my dad has jus got xbox live running via a router and laptop and all i need is a code and am on, if any has and that would send me it my email is [email protected], thanks :D

Hey, guys! I'm looking for a trial or the pass to login. I've been dying to download the new Ninja Gaiden content for days. Puh-LEASE help meeeeee!

you can emai it to me. Thanks in advance. [email protected]

[quote name='grungewerx']Hey, guys! I'm looking for a trial or the pass to login. I've been dying to download the new Ninja Gaiden content for days. Puh-LEASE help meeeeee!

you can emai it to me. Thanks in advance. [email protected][/quote]

You can't get someone's logon for Live...you'd have to do an "Account Recovery" which involves plopping in a Credit Card #.
----
Anyways..anyone get that Midway Treasure's GS deal? I noticed that it states you can upload your scores on Live...does it come with a free trial?

I bought it, but can't open it since it's for my son's birthday next month.

Thanks!

PS...If you have a code send one my way please.

bread's done
Back