Jurassic Park (360) Aliens Infestation (DS) 9.99 Best Buy might be YMMV

ddp72984

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, got back from my local BB, and they had these two @9.99 a piece. It wasn't a managers special or anything; it had this price on the yellow tag, marked as clearance. Yet, these prices are not online, so be wary.

They also had shadows of the damned for ps3 and legend of the guardians at 10 as well. Good luck

If anyone can't find these games, I am willing to help you guys out. Going to hit up Best Buy ina few and will get copies to you for price, tax, couple bucks for shipping.

Went today and found the last copy of JP. It was on the very bottom shelf in the back and was marked $19.99.

I asked one of the gaming employees if he could do a price check for me and it came up $9.99 so I got it. One of the nicest employees I've spoken with...we chatted for about 10 minutes and ended up 2 other employees involved as well. Good experience. Wish there was a way to commend useful employees. He even told me their store had started posting the @Gamer coupons up in the gaming section so people could see what deals could be had and show the price after coupon for that given week...said they get no commission for magazine sales but just want to help people save money.

Also, if you are a key-holding Best Buy employee and you lose your set of keys, the whole store must be re-keyed. This results in immediate termination and costs the store/company around $30,000 dollar to do so.

Picked up the last copy of aliens: infestation at the Springfield VA Best Buy. Marked as clearance $9.99. Thanks OP!

Went back and picked up Aliens Infestation for $9.99. Tag still said $19.99 but decided to check this time.

Found Aliens. They didn't have any Shadows of the Damned, it was marked on the shelf for $9.99 but Aliens wasn't. They didn't have it for Xbox either.

I saw El Shaddai on Xbox was marked $9.99 too, not sure if that's a new price drop or not.

found the last copy of Aliens @ the Dublin BB. Didn't have any Jurrasic park though =( I can ship to store though.. could i do that then return and rebuy it @9.99? The only issue is im not sure if it would be 9.99 for that

^_^x KD

[quote name='derrtaysouth95']Went today and found the last copy of JP. It was on the very bottom shelf in the back and was marked $19.99.

I asked one of the gaming employees if he could do a price check for me and it came up $9.99 so I got it. One of the nicest employees I've spoken with...we chatted for about 10 minutes and ended up 2 other employees involved as well. Good experience. Wish there was a way to commend useful employees. He even told me their store had started posting the @Gamer coupons up in the gaming section so people could see what deals could be had and show the price after coupon for that given week...said they get no commission for magazine sales but just want to help people save money..[/QUOTE]

At the bottom of your receipt (if you bought anything and they rang you up), there is a survey you can take where you can commend the guys for doing a good job. We do read those comments and the employees do get recognition for it (be sure to put their names in your comment). Trust me, given the state of BB right now, any encouraging words help. :)

Wow! Thanks OP, went to grab Jurassic Park, got that, found Kane and Lynch 2 for 3.99, signed up for the mag subscription and the employee says, "did you see Skyrim back there? The collector's edition? It's $30!" Needless to say I snagged it, since I've been holding off due to the backlog! What a haul! Btw, he also said they'll be marking a lot more down for clearance next week.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']At the bottom of your receipt (if you bought anything and they rang you up), there is a survey you can take where you can commend the guys for doing a good job. We do read those comments and the employees do get recognition for it (be sure to put their names in your comment). Trust me, given the state of BB right now, any encouraging words help. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just did this. The survey is kinda long, but I wanted to make sure the employee 's who know their job and are trying, get some credit.

bread's done
Back