Jurassic Park Ultimate Trilogy [Blu-ray] $23.99

Tempting, but there's a lot of terrible reviews on Amazon regarding picture quality (1 and 3 are grainy). Not sure if I want to jump on it, even at this price.

It's been under $20 shipped on Amazon UK for a while now, but this is a good price as well.

Wanted to get the steelbook but it's G1 (DVD) sized.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Film grain>>>DNR'd to hell[/QUOTE]Agreed.

Film grain should be there on older prints, and it's not a bad thing.

DNR'd to hell, not that enjoyable. Gladiator, anyone?

I would totally be on top of this, but with a 3D re-release for the first JP plus a 4th movie coming out I'd rather just wait for that box set to be released. Still a hell of a deal though!

2 and 3 were decent action flicks, but paled in comparison to the first.

[quote name='def PD']I would totally be on top of this, but with a 3D re-release for the first JP plus a 4th movie coming out I'd rather just wait for that box set to be released. Still a hell of a deal though!

2 and 3 were decent action flicks, but paled in comparison to the first.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me about the 3D re-release. I thought about getting this, but I'll just wait for the 3D version.

nice deal, might consider it
dklfwsdxc

Almost bit but sure I will get it eventually for under 20 on sale somewhere.
If it doesn't happen then I'll just buy the first if they put it in stand alone for 3D release since thats the only movie I want.

Amazon UK has this (Region-free) for £9.98 + £3.08 shipping = ~$20.99

I oredered the JP Trilogy + Alien bluray set for about $35 shipped (they have similar deals on other sets like Bourne and Xmen as well)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tiny Gallon']Amazon UK has this (Region-free) for £9.98 + £3.08 shipping = ~$20.99

I oredered the JP Trilogy + Alien bluray set for about $35 shipped (they have similar deals on other sets like Bourne and Xmen as well)[/QUOTE]

That's one heck of a deal. I'd definitely be interested in the Alien bluray set.

Picked it up today for Fathers Day. Great price check your local BJ's, their item number is 710758 in case you want to call. If no memebership I believe they still have a one day trial membership. Enjoy!!!!

bread's done
Back