Jurassic: The Hunted $17.49 Wii @ Amazon

D. Monic

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
It was quite entertaining in a Turok sort of way, and it was better than the last 2 Turoks, thats for sure... ;)

Could still stand to shed a few dollars though...

[quote name='mr_bungle']Wasn't this game crap by consensus? I dunno.[/QUOTE]
Your point? Some of us find it much more enjoyable than say, Modern Rehash 2.

Still a rent pretty much, can be beaten fairly quickly & 1K'ing it only takes a day or two.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Your point? Some of us find it much more enjoyable than say, Modern Rehash 2.

Still a rent pretty much, can be beaten fairly quickly & 1K'ing it only takes a day or two.[/QUOTE]

Calm down buddy. I was just asking, nothing worse than paying anything for a game that was utter garbage, but if that's not the case then all the more power to the it.

I had a great time blasting through it for the 1000 points, but I'm sure as hell glad it was a free rental. I'd say it's worth renting for cheap or picking up used for like $5, but $15 is too much

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Your point? Some of us find it much more enjoyable than say, Modern Rehash 2.

Still a rent pretty much, can be beaten fairly quickly & 1K'ing it only takes a day or two.[/QUOTE]

I want this game and all, but you can't honestly say that this game is better than MW2's single player.

The game is a blast! I bought it, played it and beat it on the 360 and am going to go through again after I get through my backlog. It isnt crap by any means, it is actually very well done with gorgeous visuals. The dinosaur animations are some of the best.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']But you can't honestly say that this game is better than MW2's single player.[/QUOTE]
I prefer playing games, not watching a movie which is what MW 2 tried to be. Nothing but explosions & stunts every few seconds, that gets old after the first few times.

[quote name='thegame85']Are the achievements easy?[/QUOTE]

Very easy, I knocked the full 1000 out in about 4 hours.

I thought the game was ok, I paid $14 for a used copy from GS and got $12.50 back from Amazon when I traded it in, felt like I'd got good value for my money.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I prefer playing games, not watching a movie which is what MW 2 tried to be. Nothing but explosions & stunts every few seconds, that gets old after the first few times.[/QUOTE]

Please. MW2's single player was really fun, there were a few cutscenes in there but it wasn't like a movie. Explosions you say? IN A WAR?! That's surprising. If you didn't like MW2, that's fine, but saying that Jurassic is better than MW2...well, that's stretching a lot brah.

Doesn't look too good. Maybe I'll read some more reviews on this before purchasing
o.gif

bread's done
Back