Jurassic the hunted, folklore $19.96

Sawman

CAGiversary!
Wal-Mart had Folklore (PS3) and Jurassic The Hunted (360,PS3) for $19.96. I grabbed Both games, I think are worth the price.

I did a quick search for these prices and found nothing, but if it was mentioned somewhere I apologize.

too bad thats prob YMMV. i want folklore but the magic price for me to pick it up is $20 and ive never seen it under $35

Jurassic is super easy, really stupid, and a lot of fun. If you have been wanting to kill dinosaurs, this is the game for you.

[quote name='ackbar7']Jurassic is super easy, really stupid, and a lot of fun. If you have been wanting to kill dinosaurs, this is the game for you.[/QUOTE]

Is jurassic different from the demo? I found the demo to be really repetitive.

[quote name='fighted']too bad thats prob YMMV. i want folklore but the magic price for me to pick it up is $20 and ive never seen it under $35[/QUOTE]

I dont think so. One near me has Folklore for I think 19.99 but it is the only Walmart that I have seen that even has it in stock. So if anything it will be a YMMV for them to even have it.

[quote name='mediviper']Is jurassic different from the demo? I found the demo to be really repetitive.[/QUOTE]
I did not play the demo, but if you thought the demo was repetitive I would guess that you would find the game pretty repetitive. There is not much going on here, but I enjoy the absurd story and thought it was fun. This is totally a budget title so maybe this game benefited from low expectations.

[quote name='mitnosi']No Walmarts with Folklore within a 50 mile radius, damnit![/QUOTE]

I'd call/check. My results also said Folklore wasn't available but I've seen multiple copies at various Walmart around town (recently). The price has been $20 in store for both these games for a while now.

Saw Jurassic at Walmart a couple of weeks ago for 20, was tempted to blind buy but reviews seem iffy...ehhh...not sure on this one. Tempting.

[quote name='Sawman']Wal-Mart had Folklore (PS3) and Jurassic The Hunted (360,PS3) for $19.96. I grabbed Both games, I think are worth the price.

I did a quick search for these prices and found nothing, but if it was mentioned somewhere I apologize.[/QUOTE]

Jurassic, the SUCKFEST......Folklore = Meh

Jurassic was some mindless fun and the achievements are very easy to get. Of course you might want to check Best Buy for it because I picked mine up in the clearance bin for 16.49 + tax.

bread's done
Back