Just a simple poll

Capcom all the way IMO. I have loved them since back in the day at the arcades. They soon became my favorites when Bionic Commando, Final Fight, and Street Fighter II came out. They have so many sucessful franchises and have revolutionised the industry. Konami is good with the MGS franchise and all, but Capcom beats them easily.

Konami... Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Castlevania are all great series. I took a quick look through my games though and realized I had a lot that I forgot they even produced, like Onimusha and the Devil May Cry games.

Capcom, since Konami simply refuses to release another Castlevania game. Not the 3d crap they have had of late, or another Game Boy game. I want a console 2d Castlevania.

You guys wouldn't mind telling me that this is a bad or good poll, and if you guys like it then I shall make Official Daedricnekomata Polls Weekly!

Capcom. For the love of the Resident Evil series.

Konami, took what, 4 years to release a DDR game on the Cube? real *bleep*, please stand up, please stand up.....
(where's the classic compilation disc?)

Hm...

Konami has MGS and Castlevania.
Capcom has RE and VJ.
Konami has released a ton of crappy games.
Capcom has released a ton of hashes and rehashes.

Too tough to call!:D

honestly, this is very very hard... but i think capcom wins by a nose because of puzzle fighter (even though i play more ddr nowadays)

[quote name='daedricnekomata']You guys wouldn't mind telling me that this is a bad or good poll, and if you guys like it then I shall make Official Daedricnekomata Polls Weekly![/QUOTE]

It's a decent poll - I would just change the name of the thread to something more relevant such as "Capcom vs. Konami" or something like that. That would also probably get more people to participate in the poll.

Konami gave me Suikoden I & II, DDR, and MGS.

Capcom gave me Mega Man, RE, and ageless fighters.

Don't make me decide! :whistle2:(

capcom. who the hell plays ddr anymore? that shit died the first 10 minutes it started.

Easily Konami, their TMNT games (mostly the old school games), MGS, Gradius, Contra, Boktai, and Castlevania are some of my favorites from them.

Capcom has Viewtiful Joe, Maximo, Power Stone, and not all that much else. I could care less about RE, DMC, Onimusha, and Street Fighter and its numerous sequels and editions.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I could care less about RE, DMC, Onimusha, and Street Fighter and its numerous sequels and editions.[/QUOTE]

You live a sad, sad life.

bread's done
Back