just an update on gamecrazy trade in

xxxafibenderxxx

CAGiversary!
i just traded in my slimline playstation 2 ,working, controller, and two games ( need for speed underground 2-10$, NCAA college football 06-20$) and i got 58$ store credit for the system itself... just thought i'd post an update

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']i just traded in my slimline playstation 2 ,working, controller, and two games ( need for speed underground 2-10$, NCAA college football 06-20$) and i got 58$ store credit for the system itself... just thought i'd post an update[/QUOTE]

you would got a lot more here

yeah well i sorta didnt get robbed because it was broken and somehow someway it worked when the chick tested it out..

i couldnt sell it here im not 18

wow man you just got burned big time... off hand i know that EB games gives like $70-$80 for a working, slim ps2. BTW, EB is currently running a deal till 11/12 that would have given you an additional 30% in store credit towards the purchase of anything Xbox 360 related.

of course, i myself would have just kept the beautiful piece of hardware to play through the ps2's exceptional library of games and the fact the system is backwards compatabile, being able to play ps1 originals is also a very nice incentive to keep the unit.

oh well, don't let it get you down too much... live and learn.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']i couldnt sell it here im not 18[/QUOTE]

To my knowledge, there are no rules regarding age as to trading on this forum. I can think of at least a few people under 18 who do alot of trading on the site.

And, sorry to say it, but everyone's right. Even if it was broken, you probably could have gotten more here.

ah really!? i woulda done that but i thought there was like a rule!!

but what about me buyin stuff from other people, like dont i need paypal?

well gamecrazy sells big and small PS2s used for $99. That explains our relatively low trade in value. That and the fact that most PS2s that people trade in are broken. You trading in a broken system isn't going to help give them confidence to offer people more for PS2s, you know.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']but what about me buyin stuff from other people, like dont i need paypal?[/QUOTE]

Well, obviously you have to work within whatever bounds are available to you regarding payment. Hell, you could pay/be paid however you like, as long as the other party agrees to it.

well after a good 45 minutes of playin my ps2 it would freeze and make clicking noises, so when i traded it in she didnt ask any questions and it loaded up for a good 15 minutes and shes like well ok it works.. i just didnt have the heart to tell her that it didnt work becasue that would have been around like 30 bux for trade in

well i guess this was just a lesson anyway.. i'm going to use this website for the rest of the time until ps3 comes out then i'm retreating into my room never to be seen outside again haha

dont be shocked if noone will trade with you after you just admitted

you took a broken system in and acted like there was nothing wrong with it.

yeah i wouldn't do that stuff directly to someone like that, anyways when i buy a brand new ps2 in a couple days, i'm keepin it for as long as it works then im just gonna store it away somewhere

[quote name='pimp tyranny']that's awful[/QUOTE]

that is very aweful!

gamestop in my area takes slim ps2's for 69-70 bux. ....you ripped urself a new ass hole from that trade bro.

edit:
on top of that i can get 15 each for those games at my thrift store.

bread's done
Back