JUST BEAT FINAL FANTASY X!!! THANK GOD!

rvdrock

CAGiversary!
You just don't understand how much time this game has been consuming from my other games...I have NCAA Football 2005 and ESPN NFL2k5 that have just been waiting for this day! To anyone else that has beaten it, you know how much it means... So...sorry for the random post, but FINALLY ITS OVER!

Yeah, I know how that goes. Congrats and enjoy both of those football games. I have them both and like them

it took me a long time too beat it, since I went for nemisis also, *note* I completed the entire grid for tidus, yuna, auron, my team that killed nemisis

Well...here's my sad RPG story, I'm still on disc one of FFVIII...that's 8...I still have to play 9, and anthology, and collection and origins and X and X-2...of course then there's the Suikoden series...I need to start that. And the Vandal Hearts series...and the Tactics Ogre/Ogre Battle games...and I really should get around to finishing Skies of Arcadia on the Dreamcast...or should I crack the shrink wrap on the Gamecube version and start over...

But I was thinking I've got Hoshigami and Saiyuki to play...or do I want to try out Rhapsody or start with Tales of Destiny 1 so I can start Tales of Destiny 2...

[quote name='loserboy']Well...here's my sad RPG story, I'm still on disc one of FFVIII...that's 8...I still have to play 9, and anthology, and collection and origins and X and X-2...But I was thinking I've got Hoshigami and Saiyuki to play...or do I want to try out Rhapsody or start with Tales of Destiny 1 so I can start Tales of Destiny 2...[/quote]

I'm just about in your alley loserboy. What I've beat on your list though: Saiyuki, on last battle of FF8, FF5, FFX, Tactics Ogre (my favorite turn-based strategy game ever). GC stuff on your list and suikoden I don't have. I still needa play BG&E and Fatal Frame 2. IMO play Saiyuki and Hoshigami before Tactics Ogre, because then it wont feel like your stepping down in quality. But I hear Hoshigami is pretty fuckstrating.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']i thought i had it bad trying too play x squad, tos, disgaea, and unreal tournament[/quote]

How long did it take you? I'm not that bad in the RPG boat though, I've beaten FF8 with every side quest done, Kingdom Hearts, Final fantasy Adventure on game boy, Star Wars: KOTOR, and most of Dragon Quarter but I still have FFX, Anthology, la Pucelle, etc, etc.

My problem is...well I've got lots of them...but mainly I'm an RPG pack rat, but I'm 37, married and have kids...so I don't have any time for RPGs...but I must buy them...

I didn't even mention any of the V RPGs, Vagrant Story, Valkyrie Profile, Vanguard Bandits...

And then those freakin' giant collections I also have the Lunar I, Lunar II, and Arc the Lad Collection. I've pretty much resigned myself to never finishing any of them...but I'll probably keep right on buying them.

Then there's the Breath of Fire I, II, III....hack...Saga Frontiers I and II...

And when I do have time I'm either playing Socom II online, xbox live, or halo with my friends...

Maybe I should seek professional RPG help...

Everytime I reread this thread I think of more and more and more...
Disgaea, FFTactics (need to finish that), FFTactics advance...need to finish that...Dark Cloud 1 and 2, xenogears (on the last battle), xenosaga...then there's Legend of Legaia (1 and II), Wild Arms 1, 2 (actually don't own 3...shocking)...La Pucelle Tactics, Culdcept, Jade Cocoon 1 and 2 (of course), then there's Shenmue 1 and 2...love Shenmue 1...should finish it...why don't I...that's it...I'm going to the basement where my videogame museum is located and I will switch my switch box to my dreamcast and I will finish Shenmue I...I will do it by the end of the year (that would be a MAJOR accomplishment)...

You complain that you have all these RPG's but never have time to play them thanks to your kids, but really it all works itself out. You unknowingly shop for your children's christmas/birthday presents many months in advance.

loserboy...are you my long-lost twin brother? You sound exactly like me: 37, married, kids, more RPGs than I can ever play and a mysterious drive to keep buying them.

My wife just rolls her eyes.

[quote name='loserboy']Everytime I reread this thread I think of more and more and more...
Disgaea, FFTactics (need to finish that), FFTactics advance...need to finish that...Dark Cloud 1 and 2, xenogears (on the last battle), xenosaga...then there's Legend of Legaia (1 and II), Wild Arms 1, 2 (actually don't own 3...shocking)...La Pucelle Tactics, Culdcept, Jade Cocoon 1 and 2 (of course), then there's Shenmue 1 and 2...love Shenmue 1...should finish it...why don't I...that's it...I'm going to the basement where my videogame museum is located and I will switch my switch box to my dreamcast and I will finish Shenmue I...I will do it by the end of the year (that would be a MAJOR accomplishment)...[/quote] :p

I am a huge Culdcept junkie...that game will only take you about 10 hours to beat it if your deck is tight. It is great.

Games I would like to finish: Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, Resident Evil: Codename Veronica, Shenmue 2, FF tactics Replay Metal Gear Solid...

PLUS! I just got Xbox Live, so I have been playing the crap out of that and have a ton of games I don't even know how to play!

Rayzor 6 -
My wife's family is from Mansfield (Lucas, actually), and I'm out there all the time.

Even for a big city fellow like myself, I like being in North Central Ohio every once in a while.

There are some good places for dilligent CAGers....

Congrats on taking out Nemesis! Let's be honest, though, you could've beaten the game a LONG time ago. You just have the same sickness I do: make your party invincible in every RPG you play. :wink:

Thankfully, I believe I've finished almost every RPG I own (about 25 PSOne, 6 PS2), except for Koudelka, Wild Arms 3, and Disgaea (currently working on).

[quote name='fathoms']Congrats on taking out Nemesis! Let's be honest, though, you could've beaten the game a LONG time ago. You just have the same sickness I do: make your party invincible in every RPG you play. :wink:

Thankfully, I believe I've finished almost every RPG I own (about 25 PSOne, 6 PS2), except for Koudelka, Wild Arms 3, and Disgaea (currently working on).[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='loserboy']Well...here's my sad RPG story, I'm still on disc one of FFVIII...that's 8...I still have to play 9, and anthology, and collection and origins and X and X-2...of course then there's the Suikoden series...I need to start that. And the Vandal Hearts series...and the Tactics Ogre/Ogre Battle games...and I really should get around to finishing Skies of Arcadia on the Dreamcast...or should I crack the shrink wrap on the Gamecube version and start over...

But I was thinking I've got Hoshigami and Saiyuki to play...or do I want to try out Rhapsody or start with Tales of Destiny 1 so I can start Tales of Destiny 2...[/quote]

Sell the dreamcast version of skies, re/start the cube one.

And Rhapsody is very short, and very very easy (no need to use healing items, money, or anything like that) so you might want to try that if you have it... especially since you can sell it later. Do you own all those games?

bread's done
Back