Just bought a PS3 and a ps vita and need help about how cross buy works :/

ElGil050

CAGiversary!
So I got a PS3 off craigslist and I traded one of my 3ds for a vita so I could play some exclusives but really more for the cross play and my question is that if I were to buy a title like let's say All stars battle Royale for the vita on the psn do I automatically get it on the PS3? Or do I have to buy the disc version on the PS3?because I tried to buy a new cartridge version on the vita but the GameStop worker said only if I get the PS3 disc version will it work (which they did not have new) also if you guys could recommend some good exclusive games on the vita or PS3 that would be great, I bought uncharted and the God of war saga. Nothing for the vita yet which is why I want to know of the cross buy to take advantage of it. Thanks in advance!

I Think if you bought it digital for ps3 u get the ps vita ver FREE

It depends on the game. PS All Stars is one you need to buy on PS3 first to get the free copy for the Vita.

Try this site out:

http://www.vitaplayer.co.uk/playstation-vita-ps3-ps4-cross-buy-guide/

As for recommendations, I definitely would recommend both the Uncharted series and the God of War Saga, so you're off to a good start there. You also have both of those series represented on the Vita.

I also would get PS Plus. The free games over the past few years has been fantastic. You also get better prices on the sales and automatic uploads of your save files to the cloud. As anyone that has a HDD or memory card go bad, that is an invaluable service.

What genres do you like? It will be easier to suggest games based off that, but I personally would wait for sales to buy most things. There is so much content on both systems that you can wait for right price on pretty much anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back