Just bought a SNES (4 controllers) and 13 Games for $25

Othergods

CAGiversary!
The games are kinda crap to me will probably dump them on Ebay or trade them in at a flea market shop.

They are:
Donkey Kong Country
WWF Royal Rumble
Zombies Ate my Neighbors
Tecmo Super NBA Basketball
Super Street Fighter II
The Lost Vikings
Pca Man 2 The New Adventures
Jurassic Park: The Chaos Continues
Super Smash TV
Tetris 2
Space Invaders
Lester the Unlikely
Tiny Toon Adventures Buster Busts Loose!

2 normal controllers and 2 Generic Super Advantage joystic controllers.

No boxes for anything.

Now I must go out and find all the games I loved (7th Saga, Secret of Evermore, Shadowrun, Super Metroid, Killer Instinct.....)

Good one. Some of the games you mention as crap are quite fun (Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Super Smash TV, The Lost Vikings, etc.).

[quote name='zewone']Good one. Some of the games you mention as crap are quite fun (Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Super Smash TV, The Lost Vikings, etc.).[/quote]I have never played most of them, before I dump them I will pop them in for a romp :D Now i know what I want for Christmas. Just have to explain to my wife what Complete means on Ebay lol.

Very good find!
Out of curiosity, where did you get it?

Donkey Kong Country and Street Fighter are worth keeping because they were such big hits.

Zombies is a fun game and Lost Vikings was surprisingly fun.

You're right: Shadowrun and Super Metroid were great! Both are a few of the ones that I kept (I have both complete).

I've been picking SNES games up lately . . . Sometimes I find them for $2 at Goodwill.

Turned around and made $20 each selling Bomberman and Rock 'n Roll Racing on ebay . . . there is demand out there for some games.

I bought it from a guy at work, I sold him my Gamecube a while back and he mentioned since he has it he never plays the SNES. I asked what he wanted and he said $25, so I jumped.

Smash TV... great mindless fun... I paid 50 for it in the day and enjoy the version on my midway classics

DK Country... another great game... although it hasnt aged as well as others

Lost Vikings...my wife begged me to find this for her until I did, fun and different

Tetris 2... if it is half as fun as the original

Space Invaders... (see Tetris 2)

Congrats on the great deal, I picked up mine with about 15 games, 4 controllers, etc for about 50 shipped a couple years ago and have seen my collection swell to about 50 games today (including Secret of Evermore, and other RPG's)

SNES, possibly the best system ever

[quote name='zman73']
SNES, possibly the best system ever[/quote]

Oddly enough . . . I think this may be true. I've been gaming forever (Pong in 1975 . . . ). The SNES really was great.

I was disgusted with myself a few months ago when I went to look at my SNES collection and remembered that I sold off 3/4 of it in about 1996. I put an ad in the local paper and sold the games directly to people. I took in about $500 . . . I sold most of them for what I had paid . . . probably 30 games total. Almost all complete.

Recently I've been snapping up games . . . Earthworm Jim, Super Star Wars, Blackthorne, Yoshi's Island, Contra, Mega Man X, Ghouls and Ghosts, Castlevania, Star Fox each for between $2-4 . . . cart only.

A few of my faves not mentioned . . . Equinox, Kirby's Dream Course, and Secret of Mana.

I sold off Mana (plus FF3, ChronoTrigger, and Earthbound) in my sale $40-50 each . . . honestly, Mana was the only one I missed.

But I bought Mana, MegaMan X2, MMX3, MM Soccer . . . each for $4 with box at a video store closing 3 years ago. I dumped the MMs on ebay for $60 each

bread's done
Back