Just broke up with my girl friend!! need CAG's!

Dude, you don't need a bunch of other lonely guys to cheer you up. You need alcohol, video games, and strippers!!!

.... or at least that's what i'm in the mood for.

Seriously dude, nothing's gonna make the pain go away, but wailing on some Covenant in Halo or just generally shooting the crap outta shit in Grand Theft will probably make you at least smile....

[quote name='Xtreme331']Dude, you don't need a bunch of other lonely guys to cheer you up. You need alcohol, video games, and strippers!!!

Seriously dude, nothing's gonna make the pain go away, but wailing on some Covenant in Halo or just generally shooting the crap outta shit in Grand Theft will probably make you at least smile....[/quote]

And it's good training for when you show up at her place around 3am, drunk off your ass and holding a shotgun.

[quote name='extzed']yeah find a buddy or something to do that will occupy your mind for a bit[/quote]

:shock: just be careful about finding a buddy to do.... awkward...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Xtreme331']Dude, you don't need a bunch of other lonely guys to cheer you up. You need alcohol, video games, and strippers!!!

Seriously dude, nothing's gonna make the pain go away, but wailing on some Covenant in Halo or just generally shooting the crap outta shit in Grand Theft will probably make you at least smile....[/quote]

And it's good training for when you show up at her place around 3am, drunk off your ass and holding a shotgun.[/quote]

Or a dozen roses, remember in GTA SA you can do that now also! :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Xtreme331']Dude, you don't need a bunch of other lonely guys to cheer you up. You need alcohol, video games, and strippers!!!

And it's good training for when you show up at her place around 3am, drunk off your ass and holding a shotgun.[/quote]

No! Bad sblymnlcrymnl! Bad!

If you have any pictures of her, you can laminate one and put it in the toilet for you to piss on every time you have to go.
sci-piss.gif

No reason to be down. There are so many hot chicks out there it's not even funny. I can't walk from my office to the subway without seeing at least one girl I'd show it to.

As the cliche goes, there's a million fish in the sea... you just gotta catch one. I think the best cure for a break up is to date another girl. Be it for rebound or not. It'll make ya feel better. At the very least, it'll get you back in to the dating pool that much quicker. If you spend your time sulking about your past love (I'm assuming she did the breakup), you're just reinforcing your negative feelings making you even more depressed. It's a downward spiral. Every time I break up w/ a girl (regardless of who initiates) I always do it w/ a smile since 1) I don't want her to see how much she will affect me, 2) smiling actually will make you feel less sad at the breakup, and 3) since it's a strange reaction to have at a breakup, the girl who broke up w/ u might be thinking of why you're smiling and rethink her actions and see if she made a mistake breaking up w/ you (can't count the # of times a girl's gotten back w/ me a mere week later due to my unusual breakup reaction). When you smile during a breakup and then you go out on a date w/ another girl right after, those sad emotions will only be a blip on the radar - only for an instant. Good luck.

[quote name='javeryh']No reason to be down. There are so many hot chicks out there it's not even funny. I can't walk from my office to the subway without seeing at least one girl I'd show it to.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='rabbitt']If you have any pictures of her, you can laminate one and put it in the toilet for you to piss on every time you have to go.
sci-piss.gif
[/quote]

Or to silently mock his manhood .

[quote name='ofacto'][quote name='rabbitt']If you have any pictures of her, you can laminate one and put it in the toilet for you to piss on every time you have to go.
sci-piss.gif
[/quote]

Or to silently mock his manhood .[/quote]

Play violent games. Especially if you're talented enough to make a skin of her.

Multiplayer game of "Kill Batman's Girlfriend," anyone?

Seriously, though...we won't be able to help. You'll just need time. Don't dwell on it, especially since you can't change what happened.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Play violent games. Especially if you're talented enough to make a skin of her.

Multiplayer game of "Kill Batman's Girlfriend," anyone?

Seriously, though...we won't be able to help. You'll just need time. Don't dwell on it, especially since you can't change what happened.[/quote]

Follow this man's advice. Mope around and be sad, then move on. Just don't do the Stan Marsh thing and become a goth...

hehe , if you DO her more than 100 times , i think you should lets her go ^^; find a new one .... nice and tight :p

ahh..i think she's wit n other guy..man.. i was certain things were gonna go great...fukin women... but this web site make batman happy

Ouch dude feel better, your gonna have a hard time getting a new one now. In my experience girls only as me out when im seeing someone never when Im single, lifes a bitch that way.

I hate women right now, like you...so either be bitter or do a complete rebound and pick up some hot chicks.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Ouch dude feel better, your gonna have a hard time getting a new one now. In my experience girls only as me out when im seeing someone never when Im single, lifes a bitch that way.[/quote]

That is sooo F-in true. man.. yea i could go for hotter babes...but its gonna b hard to forget her.. she was my 1st everything...ahh..life is a bitch..i wanaa play halo but my tv is out for repairs!! GOD HELLP ME!..plus i got finals coming..

Call up one of her friends, nothings better than tagging an ex's friend, just puts an exclamation point of the comment F*ck You! her loss. Plus atleast in my experience there is atleast one friend that you've hung around with as a group that wants some action, girls brag as much as guys and you might already have the setup to just slide on in there.

Go beat some hookers in GTA, that'll make everything better. When I broke up with my last girlfriend, I felt really shitty. Then I took a nap and everything was better.

May I suggest a night on the town w/ the boys?

That's always a great way to clear the head.

And with finals comin' up, don't let her be the reason you fail. Shove it in her face that this isn't going to phase you enough to screw up your academic career.

at least now you can return all of her x-mas gifts and go buy some new video games, that's gotta help cheer you up

Ah, don't worry about it. In my life experiences with women, you can look at it this way:

A) You're a great guy and she broke up with you = Her loss, your opportunity to find hotter and tighter like previous posts say.

B) You did something stupid and pushed her away emotionally or maybe even physically = Your loss, she's probably better off with another guy.

So either way, you can't do anything about what has happened, it's up to you now as to what you do from here. Ok, enough, I've got to go and break up with some chick from Sugar Land, Texas. She's too needy, she said something about just breaking up with her boyfriend of 2 years and she needs some. JUST KIDDING! 8-[ hahahaha, laugh, it helps.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Call up one of her friends, nothings better than tagging an ex's friend, just puts an exclamation point of the comment F*ck You! her loss. Plus atleast in my experience there is atleast one friend that you've hung around with as a group that wants some action, girls brag as much as guys and you might already have the setup to just slide on in there.[/quote]

You could call one of her friends. Even if the friend says no to going on a date, your ex will find out. I guarantee it will fuck with her head a little and make her wonder why you asked someone out so soon after the breakup. :twisted:

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']Call up one of her friends, nothings better than tagging an ex's friend, just puts an exclamation point of the comment F*ck You! her loss. Plus atleast in my experience there is atleast one friend that you've hung around with as a group that wants some action, girls brag as much as guys and you might already have the setup to just slide on in there.[/quote]

This happened to me when I was just a young buck and I banged her sister and her cousin. It was great, she was so pissed off plus I got me some.

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Now imagine it being sung by this guy:
142214620841b60b0ea3263.gif

[quote name='jjz203']
So either way, you can't do anything about what has happened, it's up to you now as to what you do from here. Ok, enough, I've got to go and break up with some chick from Sugar Land, Texas. She's too needy, she said something about just breaking up with her boyfriend of 2 years and she needs some. JUST KIDDING! 8-[ hahahaha, laugh, it helps.[/quote]

Well, now that you don't have a girlfriend. You can always get a little closer to Rosie Palm and her five sisters. :joystick:

Work out and become something better that she will miss. I been through the pain before, and drowning in video games and sadness isn't the way to be.

[quote name='"Nirvanaguy777"']Ouch dude feel better, your gonna have a hard time getting a new one now. In my experience girls only as me out when im seeing someone never when Im single, lifes a bitch that way.[/quote]

Yea, unfortuantely that is true and it is not easy for the girl either. You see an attractive guy out somewhere and he either has a wedding ring, you find out that he has a fiance or is at least in a serious relationship, or you see the guy buying flowers (which is a pretty good indication that he is taken). At that point you really have no choice but to walk away and hope for better luck the next time.

[quote name='beerguy961']The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Now imagine it being sung by this guy:
142214620841b60b0ea3263.gif
[/quote]

SO CUTE!

[quote name='jjz203']Ah, don't worry about it. In my life experiences with women, you can look at it this way:

A) You're a great guy and she broke up with you = Her loss, your opportunity to find hotter and tighter like previous posts say.

B) You did something stupid and pushed her away emotionally or maybe even physically = Your loss, she's probably better off with another guy.

So either way, you can't do anything about what has happened, it's up to you now as to what you do from here. .[/quote]

for real, those are basically the "straight-up, no shittin' you" guidelines lol. of course for girl's it's just vice versa...minus the hotter and tighter part lol (unless you do enjoy that company, it's all good too). you know your stuff jjz. right on point with 'b' too! hurray.

heads up batman :) they say there's more than one woman for every man, (or whatever information the school systems feeds kids these days)...so i guess that means something. if not, just think and make happy :wink:

bread's done
Back