Just Cause 2 $24.99 Free Ship PS3 & 360 @ Newegg

Good deal on a great game. Btw, some targets have the pc version of jc2 for 9.99 if anyone wants the game and has a decent rig.

[quote name='rant']Good deal on a great game. Btw, some targets have the pc version of jc2 for 9.99 if anyone wants the game and has a decent rig.[/QUOTE]

Are you for real? How YMMV is that?

Buy this game if you want a great open world experience. It is so much fun flying a plane into a snow covered mountain and jumping out right before it hits and watching the plane tumble down the cliffs. Or even more fun take a helicopter and carry a vehicle to the highest peak and drive it off of it. Plus on the PS3 version you can upload this stuff to youtube from the console itself.

[quote name='vherub']newegg has dropped a bunch of games, maybe a single thread is needed, singularity is $20, for example.[/QUOTE]

Yeah there are some good price drops.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']anyone think this will drop more? say $15, or even $10!?!!?!? like soon, i have waited so long lol[/QUOTE]

I got this for $25 at best buy a few months ago and it was easily one of my best purchases of the year. It is such a huge game with so much to do, and honestly just getting from point A to point B is a blast most of the time (it can get tedious because the game is so huge). If you're like me and liked GTA: San Andreas more than GTA 4 because of the openness and freedom to do whatever you want, its well worth it. This is one of the few games I almost wished I paid full price and bought when it first came out (I like if if you can't tell)

[quote name='thahamburglir']I got this for $25 at best buy a few months ago and it was easily one of my best purchases of the year. It is such a huge game with so much to do, and honestly just getting from point A to point B is a blast most of the time (it can get tedious because the game is so huge). If you're like me and liked GTA: San Andreas more than GTA 4 because of the openness and freedom to do whatever you want, its well worth it. This is one of the few games I almost wished I paid full price and bought when it first came out (I like if if you can't tell)[/QUOTE]
lol you tempt me even more at this price!

Good price. This is a fun game with a HUGE open world. And the explosions and action are great.....for awhile. But there WILL come a point where the game just stops being fun, because as big as the world is, you're really just completing the same mission over and over.

I have never played a game that went from incredibly fun to mind numbingly boring in such a short period of time.

Still, I did get a good 23 hours of fun out of it.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']Very, very tempting. I'll pass though because of my pretty big backlog. Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Plus tax. Even though it's like $2 extra, it somehow makes the deal less appealing.

I was psyched when I saw this -- I'd been waiting for a price drop, and the free shipping sealed the deal for me.

I saw all these deals then noticed the 32 inch hd tv for 219 and said screw buying games for christmas and got a TV for the bathroom lol.

bread's done
Back