Just Cause 2 for $7.50 - Steam activatable

JakeNome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1913 (100%)
Just Cause 2 sale. Registers on steam: $7.49
https://www.getgamesgo.com/catalogue/game/just-cause-2

EDIT: The following trick has been fixed and doesn't work anymore:
£2.49 ($4) if you change your currency to GBP (thanks to didamangi)

How to change currency to GBP: (thanks to gage006)
1)
C689E.jpg

2)
RDlyy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Metalic']Does it actually work?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Just click the prices in icon on the upper right corner and change it to gbp.

If it can be activated on steam does that mean it is linked to your steam account and you can redownload it if you delete it even if you didn't buy it off steam?

[quote name='riddler']If it can be activated on steam does that mean it is linked to your steam account and you can redownload it if you delete it even if you didn't buy it off steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']works perfectly. Thanks OP! ^and yes it will always be on your steam account.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='z3razerviper']Yes[/QUOTE]

Coool

Bought for $4.12 according to PayPal and it's downloading now from Steam. BOOYAH!!!

It's times like this that I wish we had a rep system like SD so people like JakeNome can get some love for bringing their fellow CAGers great deals like this and didamangi for making them even better. Cheers, men!

EDIT: JakeNome, would you kindly edit your OP to mention the currency change trick so everyone gets it?

The license key activate on Steam just fine for me, thanks! Eurogamer is a reputable site, they must have just launched this download service.

$4 after the currency change...thanks much for that JM.

The key worked beautifully on Steam after I checked out!

EDIT: They also have Overlord II for £2.00!

[quote name='DirkBelig']Bought for $4.12 according to PayPal and it's downloading now from Steam. BOOYAH!!!

It's times like this that I wish we had a rep system like SD so people like JakeNome can get some love for bringing their fellow CAGers great deals like this and didamangi for making them even better. Cheers, men!

EDIT: JakeNome, would you kindly edit your OP to mention the currency change trick so everyone gets it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, kinda confused on how to do this.

edit: nm figured it out top right corner of the page.

Hmm Splinter Cell Conviction for rougly $12-ish (7.49 GBP) and all the Hitman's are 1.49 GBP which is like $2.50. Looks compelling.

EDIT: Dang, yeah it's been fixed (Just Cause 2).

Wow. Glad I got in under the wire! I'll bet someone monitoring traffic noticed. "Hmmm, a lot of American IPs making purchases of Just Cause 2. I wonder what prompted thaaaaaaa....oh fuck!!!!! CHANGE PRICE!!!!"

[quote name='Vulgarism']I was able to get in before the price change, but I'm assuming $7.50 still is a great price for the game anyways.[/QUOTE]Yep. It's $29.99 at Steam, so it's 75% off even at the proper price. I've already finished downloading it. Only took about 45 minutes. Nice! Too bad Nikita is coming on now and I won't be able to play it immediately.

I got it, it was when it asked me to login it would switch it back to $$$. I had to have it remember me and then checkout with 1 click.

On the Steam product page it says XP is not supported, but on the Eurogamer it lists JC2 as Direct X9 compatible with XP. Weird...

King's Bounty Plat for $10.49 seems like a good deal as well. I don't remember what the last sale price Steam had it for.

-

This game is a ton of fun and well worth $7.50. I think I put over 60 hours into it and had a blast. Highly recommended.

I put in a couple of hours last night and am struggling with the mechanics. I'm always out of ammo and am vague as to what I'm doing. It sure looks sweet - I've got all the visual settings cranked up full blast (4X AA) at 1920 and it runs smooooooooooooth. Nice to put my pimp rig to eye candy use.

[quote name='DirkBelig']I put in a couple of hours last night and am struggling with the mechanics. I'm always out of ammo and am vague as to what I'm doing. It sure looks sweet - I've got all the visual settings cranked up full blast (4X AA) at 1920 and it runs smooooooooooooth. Nice to put my pimp rig to eye candy use.[/QUOTE]

Dude, same problem, always out of ammo. The trick is to just constantly pick up new weapons and use your hook a LOT. But in some of the car chases, it's impossible to pick up new weapons. Very annoying...

bread's done
Back