Just Cause 2 or Bayonetta?!

emokid9963

CAGiversary!
In an earlier post I was considering getting Bayonetta or Yakuza 3. Well I downloaded all 3 demos (JC2, Bayonetta, and Y3) and I really didnt care for Yakuza 3. So now I cant decide between the two. Both demos were VERY good, but I only have time for one game right now. So if anyone can help me out, I would be more than grateful. Pros/Cons of each game usually help me out, THANKS!!:bouncy:

Do you have any of your own opinions or do you constantly rely on what other people tell you?

Oh yeah, it is a fact that Just Cause 2 is superior. Everyone knows that. Duh.

Personally, I enjoyed Bayonetta more. Great action, fluid and surprisingly deep combat system, cool weapons, and I really love the character of Bayonetta. Some people hate her, though, so I guess it just depends on the person. If you liked her character enough from the demo then I think you'd really enjoy the full game and it's story (however ridiculous it may be).

JC 2 is a quality game with plenty of fun to be had, but it was really hampered for me by some overall jankiness, repetitive missions and the god awful voice acting. Also, the main character of JC 2 is nothing in terms of personality and uniqueness when compared to Bayonetta.

Both are worth playing, I really think it comes down to what type of game you enjoy more. An over-the-top sandbox game or a supremely fluid and unique action game.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Do you have any of your own opinions or do you constantly rely on what other people tell you?

Oh yeah, it is a fact that Just Cause 2 is superior. Everyone knows that. Duh.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to be a dick....

[quote name='Fjordson']Personally, I enjoyed Bayonetta more. Great action, fluid and surprisingly deep combat system, cool weapons, and I really love the character of Bayonetta. Some people hate her, though, so I guess it just depends on the person. If you liked her character enough from the demo then I think you'd really enjoy the full game and it's story (however ridiculous it may be).

JC 2 is a quality game with plenty of fun to be had, but it was really hampered for me by some overall jankiness, repetitive missions and the god awful voice acting. Also, the main character of JC 2 is nothing in terms of personality and uniqueness when compared to Bayonetta.

Both are worth playing, I really think it comes down to what type of game you enjoy more. An over-the-top sandbox game or a supremely fluid and unique action game.[/QUOTE]

I love open world sandbox games, and I love action games. But the problem I heard was that JC2 gets repetitive, and Bayonetta is short. Im not sure if this is true, but both would not be helpful. But when I think about it, most open world games have very repetitive missions.....

[quote name='emokid9963']You don't need to be a dick....[/QUOTE]

emo it just seems you're making these threads for the sake of the discussion/attention. while we all love talking about different titles and helping each other out, you should put some more thought into these decisions as they are fairly straightforward ones you can make on your own.

Just Cause 2 and Bayonetta are entirely different genres so it really depends on what you're in the mood for and that's something only you can know.you're best bet is to simply watch some game play vids of whatever you're interested in. i don't think a video has ever fooled me into making a bad purchase.

don't be hesitant to ask for help in the future, but do a little more work on your part -- plus i think this should be in the Request Advice forum.

[quote name='panzerfaust']emo it just seems you're making these threads for the sake of the discussion/attention. while we all love talking about different titles and helping each other out, you should put some more thought into these decisions as they are fairly straightforward ones you can make on your own.

Just Cause 2 and Bayonetta are entirely different genres so it really depends on what you're in the mood for and that's something only you can know.you're best bet is to simply watch some game play vids of whatever you're interested in. i don't think a video has ever fooled me into making a bad purchase.

don't be hesitant to ask for help in the future, but do a little more work on your part -- plus i think this should be in the Request Advice forum.[/QUOTE]

And I agree, everytime I come in here there is a new thread by Emo about this game or that game, either consolidate everything into one thread and ask opinions or post it in the appropriate thread. Please. ;)

[quote name='emokid9963']You don't need to be a dick....[/QUOTE]

I think what he meant was different people has different opinion and taste. Nobody can really tell what you will like. Stop being a lazy prick and go read some reviews and decide the best for yourself. It's part of nature you will have to start making choices in life or else you won't be able to advance like the rest. Good luck!

Anyway stop saying video games are short now. The new standard for a video game is 6-10 hours long for 1 play through. Only few games will fall out of this category and usually in the RPG or Open ended genres. It's 2010 don't ask or expect too much.

bread's done
Back