Just Cause 2 PC DL for $2.49

Definitely a no-brainer if you're looking for a sandbox game.

This is actually the first time I'm mad that there are so many awesome sales. Heh, I wish I was still a kid so I can just devote time to the backlog.

[quote name='jkimrey']Is there any way to 'gift' this game to someone else?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Probably. If all else fails, you can give them the Steam key (which you need anyway).

[quote name='Vegan']Probably. If all else fails, you can give them the Steam key (which you need anyway).[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can take the Steam key from your Games and Software library on Amazon and do one of the following to gift it:

1. Copy/Paste it into an email.
2. Write it on a card and put it on the tree...every male in my family gets a card like this in 2 days :).

Cheers,
T-Money

After playing this game I would have paid at least $50 for this back when it came out. So much fun that I wasn't really expecting since I never tried the first one!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes, you can take the Steam key from your Games and Software library on Amazon and do one of the following to gift it:

1. Copy/Paste it into an email.
2. Write it on a card and put it on the tree...every male in my family gets a card like this in 2 days :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

What??? You don't think the women in your family can enjoy a good video game? I'd think someone in your line of business could find a way to make it work!

[quote name='kayatai']What??? You don't think the women in your family can enjoy a good video game? I'd think someone in your line of business could find a way to make it work![/QUOTE]

Haha, my apologies, I wasn't trying to generalize at all. The women in my family are all, without exception, console gamers. I fly home tonight for Christmas vacation and I can promise you that while my brother, cousin and I are running through some Guardian of Light, and SWTOR that my mother, sister, and cousins will be heavily engaged in some Mario & Sonic Olympics or Just Dance.

We tried to get them to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance last year...if we'd put that scene on Youtube we'd be millionares right now.

Cheers,
T-Money

Cheers,
Tony

Does the $5 promotion credit stack with the $5 credit from Deus Ex? Meaning, do I get $10 credit from buying both games or can I only use one at a time?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Haha, my apologies, I wasn't trying to generalize at all. The women in my family are all, without exception, console gamers. I fly home tonight for Christmas vacation and I can promise you that while my brother, cousin and I are running through some Guardian of Light, and SWTOR that my mother, sister, and cousins will be heavily engaged in some Mario & Sonic Olympics or Just Dance.

We tried to get them to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance last year...if we'd put that scene on Youtube we'd be millionares right now.

Cheers,
T-Money

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice :) I was just teasing by the way. Happy holidays!

Tony, you guys are on fire! I love it! I've bought more amazon downloads just this season than I've bought anywhere else combined except Steam. Keep it up, just for us!! :)

[quote name='venompsx']Looks to be dead. Guess I wasn't fast enough this time. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I missed it too! I swear I've missed this twice in a week. :([/QUOTE]

I know a guy that works at Amazon. He told me it will be this price again in December.

Cheers,
T-Money

bread's done
Back