Just Cause (360) $15 at Amazon and CircuitCity.com

If you have a local K-Mart I was able to pick Just Cause up for $12. I also picked up Splinter Cell Double Agent for $10.

Ordered. I've been meaning to pick this game up for quite some time now. While I'm sure I won't get around to playing it for 3-4 months, I can't pass on that price.

As a reminder, the original Xbox port is just $5 in Best Buy's frontline clearance section. Is the 360 version worth $10 more? Only your wallet knows for sure. . .

It's definitely worth $15 if you like sandbox games. Just a FYI, I didn't like the demo, but did like the full retail version, so don't judge the game strictly on the demo.

[quote name='ragnahrok']How'd you get Splinter Cell: Double Agent for $10?[/quote]

I bought the game at Kmart, it was in the clearance games. It could have been my store. It only had two copies so I picked it up .

[quote name='JNRaymond']I bought the game at Kmart, it was in the clearance games. It could have been my store. It only had two copies so I picked it up .[/quote]

Same here (Kmart). Also, Gamecrazy just had it on ad for that price, if you could get them to honor their own sale.

[quote name='gantt']How does the 360 version compare to the PS2 version?[/QUOTE]

The 360 version blows it away. MUCH further draw distances...and lots more polish. This game is really fun BTW...I had more fun with it than I did the last GTA game.

Very tempted to get this... I thought the demo was pretty fun and was waiting for it to be around $15. But now that it is, I don't think I can get it now that there is so much else to get...

It's actually a pretty fun game - the story is short and kinda corny, but just goofing around in-game is a heck of a lot of fun.

How does the 360 version compare to the PS2 version?

PS2

seekcodes_227_5917.jpg

XBOX360

411xur0afilss500up9.jpg

I followed link to Amazon and saw it for 14.99. I then went to watch review on gamespot. When I came back to Amazon it had changed to 27.99!!!! "Missed it by thaaat much"---> Maxwell Smart:roll:

I gamefly'd this a while back, it was fun but did get a little repetitive. I'd pay $10 for it, not sure about $15 + shipping..

[quote name='TehTriggerman']

PS2

seekcodes_227_5917.jpg

XBOX360

411xur0afilss500up9.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ok, now I gotta get this game for my 360. Naw, not really. The back log is too big as is. Plus the Late winter cleance sales are sure to start soon. So I'll pass.

[quote name='KingDox']Ok, now I gotta get this game for my 360. Naw, not really. The back log is too big as is. Plus the Late winter cleance sales are sure to start soon. So I'll pass.[/quote]

Yeah, thanks for the visual response to my question, Triggerman. Hmm, blubber or silicone... Can I take door #3? My local CC had doesn't have the 360 version, and I picked up the PS2 version there ages ago when it went on clearance. Looks like I'll be diving into the folds...

bread's done
Back