Just Cause (360) for $19.99 @ CC YMMV

ChaoticClimax

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
The Circuit City down in Champaign, IL is implementing new price cards for thier games and the Just Cause for 360 appears to be wrong. It says $19.99, 360, Just Cause and the Just Cause 360 SKU.

The problem is that it still rings up at $39.99

I brought up the card and she honored the price and ripped up the card, so it may be a one customer per store (or until they notice the mistake). I don't know if CC is changing out the price cards throughout the whole company, but mine just did it within the past few days.

For those who don't like reading...

Just Cause for 360 @ Circuit City YMMV

[quote name='linkpwns']Lucky... shouldn't this bee more in the bragging section?[/quote]

I figured if the tag is messed up at more than just my store, other people could get the deal. If it is bragging though, mods can feel free to move it.

Actually, this happens fairly often. You may be able to find FFIII DS for 29.99 if your store has the misprinted price card. The game will still ring up at 39.99, but they will price adjust it cause the UPC will match. Our corporate office makes these and the people must be morons(you get what you pay for I guess).

I have seen the 29.99 price for FFIII at several CC over the last 3 weeks(since Chocobo Tales came out, probably the cause of the price tagging error).

I actually enjoyed the game when I rented it. Sure it wasn't speactacular, but I found it fun and nowhere near awful.

I quite enjoyed Just Cause, I had a lot of fun with it, the biggest problem was after the main storyline is finished the other missions on offer get very repetetive, worth $20 though IMO.

I grabbed this on the DOTD with the $5 pricegrabber, and it was well worth it. I haven't found too many games that offer that many vehicles and a gigantic island to fly around.

I loved the game, But thats irrelevant..If you cant catch this deal at CC look at the BB 50% off sale. I saw new copies marked half off for 24 if thats worth it to you. That too is YMMV but at least you got a shot.

bread's done
Back