Just Dance WII $14.99 at Best Buy w/$15 @GAMER coupon

Zygote

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Todays BB ad has Just dance for WII for $29.99. Use the $15 @GAMER coupon from the magazine that may have been mailed to you or available to purchase in store, to get it for $14.99. YMMV if the store will accept. Don't want my coupon, any one want it?

LOL, why do we need multiple thread spin-offs from the RZ, weekly ad scan ads, or the new @Gamer coupon thread? (even though I understand there was no weekly ad thread this week for BB) If we've learned anything from Joey, spinoffs don't work! :lol:

I was kinda thinking about this game, until I went to IGN this morning and saw that it got a 2.0 or "terrible" I think I'll just wait for Dance Central w/ Kinect to venture into this 'dancing' genre..well more so for my kid and maybe wife..

To be fair no one is discussing it in the gamer coupon thread. And no thread has mentioned that its on sale this week on top of the coupon.

Has anyone had success or should do we have to wait for wed/thurs. For BB to get it right like POP.

To be fair no one is discussing it in the gamer coupon thread. And no thread has mentioned that its on sale this week on top of the coupon.

Has anyone had success or should do we have to wait for wed/thurs. For BB to get it right like POP.

[quote name='bywaytm']To be fair no one is discussing it in the gamer coupon thread. And no thread has mentioned that its on sale this week on top of the coupon.

Has anyone had success or should do we have to wait for wed/thurs. For BB to get it right like POP.[/QUOTE]

uh, yes it was specifically reported in the thread you mention but did not take time to read....:wall:

[quote name='bywaytm']To be fair no one is discussing it in the gamer coupon thread. And no thread has mentioned that its on sale this week on top of the coupon.

Has anyone had success or should do we have to wait for wed/thurs. For BB to get it right like POP.[/QUOTE]
Agreed! I would not of known about this if it wasn't for this thread. Thanks op!

[quote name='token2k6']I was kinda thinking about this game, until I went to IGN this morning and saw that it got a 2.0 or "terrible"[/QUOTE]
Terrible or not, the game sells like hotcakes.

[quote name='donut']uh, yes it was specifically reported in the thread you mention but did not take time to read....:wall:[/QUOTE]
Some deals deserve its own thread. If u don't like it don't read it!:roll: Usually, if it's not a great deal, it'll move to the bottom of the page.

[quote name='leopaw']Some deals deserve its own thread. If u don't like it don't read it!:roll: Usually, if it's not a great deal, it'll move to the bottom of the page.[/QUOTE]

It would be nice if before the OP posted this deal, he actually confirmed it works. These coupons have been hit and miss and it took Best Buy several days last week to even get the last batch of coupons to work.

[quote name='its delicious']Terrible or not, the game sells like hotcakes.[/QUOTE]

That's becase of the millions of sheeple who bought Wiis . . . :roll:

[quote name='leopaw']Some deals deserve its own thread. If u don't like it don't read it!:roll: Usually, if it's not a great deal, it'll move to the bottom of the page.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. For each passive-aggressive CAG throwing a bitch-fit about a spinoff thread, there are 10 CAG's who picked up the game from the spinoff thread.

[quote name='acidraine']Couldn't agree more. For each passive-aggressive CAG throwing a bitch-fit about a spinoff thread, there are 10 CAG's who picked up the game from the spinoff thread.[/QUOTE]

The thing with spinoff threads is you can have a spinoff thread for just about anything discussed in one of the general deal/clearance threads. Those big threads are there for a reason - to cut down on board clutter. If you're too lazy to click through the last few pages of those threads then tough shit, you lose. No need to clutter the boards with duplicate threads.

[quote name='Josef']The thing with spinoff threads is you can have a spinoff thread for just about anything discussed in one of the general deal/clearance threads. Those big threads are there for a reason - to cut down on board clutter. If you're too lazy to click through the last few pages of those threads then tough shit, you lose. No need to clutter the boards with duplicate threads.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, and it has the added impact of preventing lurkers from swooping in and grabbing stuff before the CAGs who actually participate and follow threads can get to them.

I'm going to check it out. IGN may have given it a bad score but the poeple I know who play it love it.

[quote name='chimpmeister']That's becase of the millions of sheeple who bought Wiis . . . :roll:[/QUOTE]

As opposed to the thousands that have to buy multiple x360s. Baa

[quote name='donut']uh, yes it was specifically reported in the thread you mention but did not take time to read....:wall:[/QUOTE]

:roll:

please show me where, I know I have read the entire thread have you?

the original post doesnt mention the sale price and still to this moment not a single person has posted about the sale price and/or attempting to using the coupon today or later this week.

Thanks for playing for though. :wave::fridge:

If anyone has tried it yet please post your results. Thanks!

Not a great game per say but definitely a good party game as long as you don't mind making a fool of yourself. Friend of mine has it and I'm planning on picking it up.

This game is awesome...you just need the right type of friends to play with. Try playing with 3+ - hot, drunk, just got out of college girls. It's a blast. Don't forget the digicam.

yeah, i guess gazelle flips get you 5ish...but idk i like a strong flip ;) this is a lil weak... edit - hot, drunk college girls rock ;)

[quote name='token2k6']I was kinda thinking about this game, until I went to IGN this morning and saw that it got a 2.0 or "terrible"[/QUOTE]I've learned to outright dismiss IGN reviews over the past many years. Seems they hate on games that review well everywhere else. Granted I haven't checked other sites for Just Dance reviews yet...but I haven't heard anything bad through word-of-mouth, just good.

May consider it.

[quote name='eugaet']I've learned to outright dismiss IGN reviews over the past many years. Seems they hate on games that review well everywhere else. Granted I haven't checked other sites for Just Dance reviews yet...but I haven't heard anything bad through word-of-mouth, just good.[/QUOTE]

true, that's why I was shocked that it got such a horrible review, first time I ever heard of the game (besides seeing it on the shelf) was when they were talking about part 2 at E3, so I took note of it, but didn't really look into it. IGN is still pretty good for reviews, I do think there is some 'payola' involved for certain games sure, but on 90% of the games they do a fair job..Kotaku is really the other site I go to and while I think their blue/red reviews are good, they are definitely from a one person perspective/opinion and can be a bit short..

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I'd say it's more of a deal if you ignore this pos.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. This has to be one of the gheyest games evar . . . pretty sad when games have come to this kind of trash. But not surprising for the Wii, which has tons of worthless shovelware, much of which still sells because Wii owners will buy almost anything (Imagine Party Babyz, anyone? HAHAHAHA . . . )

imaginebabyz.jpg
http://blogs.the217.com/anothercastle/files/2008/09/imaginebabyz.jpg

It worked for me. Game is crap but daughter seems to enjoy it and I am happy I didn't spend 39.99 for it when it came out.

I just got this last week with the coupon, so I'm wondering if I can do a price adjust and get the coupon to apply again. Hmm. Wonder if the beast that is BestBuy would accomodate that?

bread's done
Back