Just found DDR Mario Mix at Sears

FreakMan09

CAGiversary!
I was helpin my friend look for the Xbox 360 GH3 bundle and we looked everywhere; Best Buy, CC, Gamestop, Frys, Walmart, Target and Gamers'N'Control, it was sold out everywhere. We were about to head home until we remembered the Sears near us has games. So we go and check to see if they have any and notice they had only 1 bundle left so we grabed it and then i noticed a NEW DDR Mario Mix sitting right next to it. I go up to the register to see home much it cost and it rang up $10!:hot::bouncy:

Congrats on finding it for $10. A few months back, Toys 'R Us got restocked on this. I saw it at 2 different ones, but was hesitant to buy them out and flip them. They were going for $50 at Toys 'R Us. I have one for my personal collection, with 2 official dance pads. My friend wanted it, so I picked up 2 for him, selling the extra game only on ebay for around $80. I gambled and bought 2 more at one Toys 'R Us, for a total of 4 out of about 8 that they had. I was able to flip my 2 for $130 each on ebay, with Buy it Now sells. By the time I went back to both Toys 'R Us's, they were all gone. And before anyone tries to curse me out for being a hoarder, I could've bought them all out, but didn't. I helped out a friend, and I made some $ in the process, without being totally greedy.

[quote name='lukewin']Congrats on finding it for $10. A few months back, Toys 'R Us got restocked on this. I saw it at 2 different ones, but was hesitant to buy them out and flip them. They were going for $50 at Toys 'R Us. I have one for my personal collection, with 2 official dance pads. My friend wanted it, so I picked up 2 for him, selling the extra game only on ebay for around $80. I gambled and bought 2 more at one Toys 'R Us, for a total of 4 out of about 8 that they had. I was able to flip my 2 for $130 each on ebay, with Buy it Now sells. By the time I went back to both Toys 'R Us's, they were all gone. And before anyone tries to curse me out for being a hoarder, I could've bought them all out, but didn't. I helped out a friend, and I made some $ in the process, without being totally greedy.[/quote]

BOOOO. YOU SUCK.
Jk.
Should have sold one to me...with a 70% cheap ass person discount :)

Just like me, the OP knows the great feeling of finding a $100+ game marked $49.99 ringing up for $9.97. I felt it twice.

[quote name='Wlogan31']I hate you right now - been wanting this forever :)[/quote]

I don't quite understand some of these posts. This game has been common over the last two summers. I mentioned in another thread that sometime in June I was at TRU and they had over 30 on the shelf. People have had plenty of opportunities to purchase it.

I was going to purchase it, but I thought there was little chance it would be a hard to find holiday item 3 years in a row. And I wasn't going to pay $53 each to find out.

[quote name='lukewin']Congrats on finding it for $10. A few months back, Toys 'R Us got restocked on this. I saw it at 2 different ones, but was hesitant to buy them out and flip them. They were going for $50 at Toys 'R Us. I have one for my personal collection, with 2 official dance pads. My friend wanted it, so I picked up 2 for him, selling the extra game only on ebay for around $80. I gambled and bought 2 more at one Toys 'R Us, for a total of 4 out of about 8 that they had. I was able to flip my 2 for $130 each on ebay, with Buy it Now sells. By the time I went back to both Toys 'R Us's, they were all gone. And before anyone tries to curse me out for being a hoarder, I could've bought them all out, but didn't. I helped out a friend, and I made some $ in the process, without being totally greedy.[/quote]
Go for yours! If you can get it, GET IT!
As for the OP..YOU GO BOY!! (Or girl?)

[quote name='paddlefoot']I don't quite understand some of these posts. This game has been common over the last two summers. I mentioned in another thread that sometime in June I was at TRU and they had over 30 on the shelf. People have had plenty of opportunities to purchase it.

I was going to purchase it, but I thought there was little chance it would be a hard to find holiday item 3 years in a row. And I wasn't going to pay $53 each to find out.[/QUOTE]

They only want it because it's $10. I didn't want Table Tennis for the 360 until I could get it for $5, then I HAD TO HAVE IT.

[quote name='paddlefoot']I don't quite understand some of these posts. This game has been common over the last two summers.[/QUOTE]

Nope. There were regional diffs in distribution, much like Tecmo's Fatal Frame 2 & 3. Some parts of the country got copies to spare, but most got none, zero, zilch, nada.

Great game btw.

I thought I was lucky when I found the game at GameStop for $50 on my birthday. Just so you know you can buy the game for $50 on GameStop.com and the pads for $20 at Nintendo.com.

[quote name='mrelusive']I've probably said this in another Sears-related thread, but:

Sears sell video games? o_O;[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is funny in current context. Even more so if you remember that Sears was crucial to the success of Atari back in the day.

[quote name='Heavy Hitter']Yeah, that is funny in current context. Even more so if you remember that Sears was crucial to the success of Atari back in the day.[/QUOTE]
That reminds me of the Sears Telegames system. They have been selling games since 1977! haha..........

I found one at a used video game/dvd store for $30, I quickly bought it. I am unsure if I want to sell it or keep it though...

bread's done
Back