Just Got a PS3..

Wezzles

CAGiversary!
Hey, I already own a 360 and picked up a 160GB PS3 slim off craigslist today for $150 which came with 2 controllers, BO 2, NCAA 13, Red Dead Redemption, and Uncharted 2...

Anyways...I need some fellow CAG to help me compile a list of PS3 exclusives I need to get (hopefully for CHEAP!!!!).  So guys help me out here.  

I haven't played all of these, but here are the more highly rated PS3 exclusives.  Many are older titles and can be had for cheap.

Metal Gear Solid 4

Uncharted 1-3

Infamous 1 & 2

God of War Saga

Ico and Shadow of Colossus Collection

Gran Turismo 5

MLB 13: The Show

Demon's Souls

Resistance 3

The Last of Us (Releases 6/14, but if reviews are any indication, it is one of the best games of this console generation)

Hey, I already own a 360 and picked up a 160GB PS3 slim off craigslist today for $150 which came with 2 controllers, BO 2, NCAA 13, Red Dead Redemption, and Uncharted 2...

Anyways...I need some fellow CAG to help me compile a list of PS3 exclusives I need to get (hopefully for CHEAP!!!!). So guys help me out here.
Trust me. Get a PS+ subscription. So many free games you won't know what to do.

Anyways...I need some fellow CAG to help me compile a list of PS3 exclusives I need to get (hopefully for CHEAP!!!!). So guys help me out here.
If you don't care about playing the latest and greatest, you could actually live off PS+. Now is the perfect time to join with the 3 yearly free games being rotated in a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just got it yesterday man! Good idea. inFAMOUS 2, Rachet & Clank All 4 One, Deus Ex, and LittleBigPlanet 2 all for $18 3 month and I get more games when E3 happens? Yes please

Just so you know, when your PS+ subscription lapses you will no longer be able to play those free games you have attached to your account until you renew your subscription.

Here is the the last time this came up, I also linked to a lot of the other past threads in my post in that thread.

Valkyria Chronicles is good. Also, the other Ratchet & Clank games (A Crack in Time, etc) are much better than All 4 One.

The games I think I'm gonna get are:

Rachet & Clank HD Collection

Grand Turismo 5

God of War HD Collection

Killzone 3

bread's done
Back