Just Got An Amazing Deal at Wherehouse.com!

beetlegum

CAGiversary!
Well, this week has been pretty dead for dvd deals so I decided to work the wherehouse.com sale some more.

Baby, there is gold to mine in them mountains. They had Star Trek TNG seasons 1-7 listed used for 97 bucks. My total was $83.00 after using the 25offall code. I'm sure you can find some other great deals if you search for them.

wow, seasons 1-7 for under 100 bucks? I hope it goes through for you 'cause it retails for like 600 bucks. Huge mistake on wherehouse.com's part.

Thanks for the coupon. I used it to buy Vol. 8 of Mystery Science Theater 3000 for 29 dollars and change after shipping. You should mention in your OP that you can only use the code once per account.

[quote name='doctorfaustus']wow, seasons 1-7 for under 100 bucks? I hope it goes through for you 'cause it retails for like 600 bucks. Huge mistake on wherehouse.com's part.
[/QUOTE]

While Star Trek is an excellent deal, Wherehouse is still making quite a profit on it. They only give $55 for seasons 1-7 as a trade-in (yet over $100 if sold separately)! This just shows how stupid people can be with trade-ins.

bread's done
Back