Just got an elite

thetruelokre

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
After being pretty much nothing but a playstation gamer forever, I finally broke down and picked up an xbox elite tonight before work. Sadly, I had maybe 30 minutes before heading in to play.

On the recommendation of the guys at work, i also grabbed a copy of Left 4 Dead. Wow, that game is nuts. I was talked into getting Mass Effect 2 since I played the first one on pc and loved it. Is there anything else out there that you folks would consider a "must buy" for a new convert to the system?

thanks
-Lok

Well, most quality console games are available on the PS3 also, or at least the PC. But a few quick ones:

If you haven't played it, I would definitely pick up GTA IV plus it's DLC. If you're a shooter fan you've always got Gears of War and Halo. If you're into action games, Bayonetta is a quality choice (and from what I've heard people say, it plays much better on the 360). Mass Effect 2 is probably a sure bet, and for another good console RPG pick up Fallout 3. Good game, plus there's a ton of DLC out for it. If you're into racing games pick up Forza 3 and, if you have Xbox Live, Modern Warfare 2 is worth a buy.

I've heard Forza is like Gran Turismo for the 360, is that a fair assumption? I will probably get the DLC pack for gta4, i picked up the first "episode" for the ps3. I'm really looking at Gears, looks interesting.

What do you mean you picked up the first episode of dlc for gta4 on the ps3? The dlc for gta4 was 360 exclusive. I'm confused

bread's done
Back