Just got Katamari Damacy

[quote name='3QGojo']You mean the best $14.99 I ever spent at BB with the GGC![/quote]

I was too cheap to even spend the $20, also.:oops: It's worth $40 or more if you ask me.

Though I've only played the demo on the Namco winter demo disc, I can certainly say it's charming in it's own strange ass way. It's addictive, but incredibly stupid.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Though I've only played the demo on the Namco winter demo disc, I can certainly say it's charming in it's own strange ass way. It's addictive, but incredibly stupid.[/quote]

see.. this is the one thign i don't like about too many mainstream games... people tend to look at the most "artistic" games out there as "weird" (or stupid... :lol:). To me, even if the gameplay was horrible, the art and story is super artistic! why can't artists tap into video games more often.. oh well... see you in 20 years... I hope to change the industry from the inside out (remember this, I may not be wrong)

but yes! awsome game!

(sorry for my rant... had to get it out of my mind)

Just bought this game also on the 11th. I heard nothing but good things about this game so I caved in and bought it. To be honest, It wasnt as good as i thought it would be. Its a pretty cool game, just not as fun as I thought it would be. Or it just might be that I just suck really bad. Oh well, Ill just keep playin and see if it gets better.

[quote name='Final Starman']I played the demo and thought it was ok. Does it get better as you go along?[/quote]

yes, very very very very very very very good! :D better and better and better and better... you do not know what you are missing! :shock:

I never did get around to buying this... Tekken 5 bundle is going to pwn my wallet...

yes... Tekken 5 is going to sneak up on so many people how good it is! man it's damn good! not to mention made by Namco... same people who made Katamari Damacy. Maybe the prince is an unlockable fighter in the game :roll:

Well, this game isn't for everybody. My wife and I love it, but if you played the demo and didn't like it then it might not be for you.

It does get better as you go, though.

Yep, Awesome game. Welcome to the club man. I think we should make a Katamari damaci official thread since nearly every couple weeks to a month we see one of these.

I just got this game. This. Game. Is. AMAZING. Gratifying moments:

a) bumping into something once, only to come back a little later and have it stick to your katamari with ease.

b) rolling up your first child/cow/sumo wrestler.

c) watching people run from your katamari in fear (and in vain).

bread's done
Back