Just got my 360!

GenghisJohn

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I just got my 360. The only game I have right now is Dead Rising but I'd love to get my friends list started! My gamertag is Ivan Drago27

I must break you!

[quote name='GenghisJohn']Hey guys, I just got my 360. The only game I have right now is Dead Rising but I'd love to get my friends list started! My gamertag is Ivan Drago27

I must break you![/quote]

Must break us in what? All you have is Dead Rising.

Ivan_Drago.jpg
[quote name='Scorch']Must break us in what? All you have is Dead Rising.[/quote]

[quote name='GenghisJohn']Hey guys, I just got my 360. The only game I have right now is Dead Rising but I'd love to get my friends list started! My gamertag is Ivan Drago27

I must break you![/quote]

Congrats! DR Is a great game, One of my favorites. Now buy Oblivion and Gears of War. And if you don't have it on the PS2, Guitar Hero 2.

Pulled these from IMDB.com
Ivan Drago
"I defeat all man. Soon I defeat real champion."
"He's not human. He's like a piece of iron."
"You will lose."
"If he dies, he dies..."

anyways, you can't go wrong with Lost Planet. Also Street Fighter II on XBL Arcade.

Ah, great choice for a first game. I, as well as many other people here, feel that Dead Rising is one of the best games to make you say, "Now THIS is next-gen."

Enjoy!

[quote name='GenghisJohn']Ivan Drago. I must break you...

Go watch Rocky 4[/QUOTE]

His point was you can't break anyone in a single player game.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']His point was you can't break anyone in a single player game.[/quote]

highest score challenge?

back on topic - welcome to the 360 world!

bread's done
Back