Just got scammed - Vendacious - Can a mod look at my e-mails?

wonton2112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
If a moderator would be so kind as to take a look at the e-mails I was sent since all my PM's with Vendacious seem to have disappeared immediately after having sent him my end of the deal...

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, why in the world would you be sending first to someone with NO feedback ...(AND, He just registered 10 days ago, if I'm not mistaken)?

Yeah, definitely check in with those two or I think Skrice was another good mod's name.

This wasn't for the 3DS game bundle was it?

Yikes if so. If it's the 3DS games bundle, then be even more hasty, as I think there's a value threshold that when crossed allows for even more thorough searching. Sorry about that man.

Check online on the username and hopefully you can track down him. Also was there a steam account because chances are he might have went back into hiding.

twiztid, we are both wrong.  A year and ten days ago he registered.  Also, PM sent to Pookymeister.

I'm not so poor as to worry over a $20 PSN card, but Jesus, I don't want something worse happening to someone else.

twiztid, we are both wrong. A year and ten days ago he registered. Also, PM sent to Pookymeister.

I'm not so poor as to worry over a $20 PSN card, but Jesus, I don't want something worse happening to someone else.
Ahhh, I see. I overlooked the year. Not hard to do.... My mistake.

Also, you shouldn't have to explain what happened to justify not wanting to be screwed. We all appreciate the thought of looking out for other CAG's (and we all should), but if you got screwed over, you are right to pursue restitution no matter what. I hate that this happened. I never like to take sides in these issues since I can't prove one side, or the other, but I'm always willing to help fellow CAG's. If you need anything that I may be able to assist with, let me know.

In my short while with the messenger here, one party can delete the conversation, but then it has a big red "deleted" by that topic in the other party's thread. I've never seen it completely delete both sides before. Can you click here, and look to make sure you're not overlooking it, or a topic that has the red "deleted" on it? -

Thanks for posting this. I was in a trade discussion with him. After I read this I asked him to send first since he had no feedback and he stopped talking to me lol he is here to scam as many people as quickly as he can.

Look at Vendacious' feedback. Right after you left a negative he received two positive feedbacks from members that just registered today and have zero posts. Looks like he's resorting to making alternate accounts to pad his feedback score.

Last edited:
When you block someone from the convo, it disappears in their list. Fortunately, you still have the emails as an e-paper trail. If you try to respond via the link in the email, it will come up that you were banned I believe.

Look at Vendacious' feedback. Right after you left a negative he received two positive feedbacks from members that just registered today and have zero posts. Looks like he's resorting to making alternate accounts to pad his feedback score.
That's so desperate it's hilarious :lol:

I love how one of the members became a member today at 3:31 p.m. and left him feedback 5 minutes later. Does he expect people to believe the transaction occurred that quickly? :lol:

Always sad to see these things occur in the CAG community where most of the traders are trustworthy. We should have a Trade Guideline sticky to really warn new traders about dealing with other new traders.

Let us know how this plays out in the end.

Always sad to see these things occur in the CAG community where most of the traders are trustworthy. We should have a Trade Guideline sticky to really warn new traders about dealing with other new traders.

Completely agree. It makes new CAG's (even if just new to trading) reluctant to trade, and gives us all a bad name. We all tend to look out for one another, and it's a great place to buy/sell/trade, but people find a way to abuse the system every time. Like I said to the OP, it's almost worth the ~$20 just to keep him out of the community, but it sucks when it's your money.

not only is he padding feedback (against CAG rules) he also attempted to leave 3 negative feedbacks for the OP (1 was 'unsuccessful' and actually shows up +1 lol. nice try smart guy) which is also against CAG rules/feedback regulations.

this guy is a joke asking for a ban hammer smack. hope you get this resolved, its asshats like that giving the idea of trading a bad name here...

feel free to correct me, but doesn't the trade thread have a section in the sticky covering this very topic?

Thanks for the warning. CAG administration may not be able to prove anything against this guy from your feedback alone, but the obvious padding of his feedback should get him banned ASAP.

This Vendacious dipshit left me three negative feedbacks on his alternate account now because I called him out on this thread. There's another guy in this forum called "Drkite" who is leaving negative feedback for members for no reason other than he doesn't like them. Can a mod step in and ban these douchebags for leaving false feedback, as well as delete the false feedback that they left? The noobs on here are getting worse.

Last edited:
I was left 13 feedback by this joker.  2 positive and 11 negative.  I've shown Pooksie the e-mails, and asked him to fix my feedback and look into Vendacious's alt accounts.  Thanks for all the positive support guys, means the world to me.

I agree with twiztd, sucks that I'm out $20, but if it gets him IP banned and prevents others from losing even more than that, it's more than worth it.

I've done maybe 6 transactions on here, only a couple got feedback exchanged, but it's always been pleasant.  Thanks to each and every one of you who has replied to this thread, and double-thanks to Twiztd and Rozz for going to bat for me. 

Rozz, would you mind PM'ing a mod about the fake feedback/alternate accounts debacle as well?

not only is he padding feedback (against CAG rules) he also attempted to leave 3 negative feedbacks for the OP (1 was 'unsuccessful' and actually shows up +1 lol. nice try smart guy) which is also against CAG rules/feedback regulations.

this guy is a joke asking for a ban hammer smack. hope you get this resolved, its asshats like that giving the idea of trading a bad name here...

feel free to correct me, but doesn't the trade thread have a section in the sticky covering this very topic?
There is, but it is a comprehensive rules and regulations mega thread, not a easy to read guideline for new traders, I'm thinking like a "new trader top 10 do's and don'ts" (advice from experienced traders) to complement the mega rules thread.

There is, but it is a comprehensive rules and regulations mega thread, not a easy to read guideline for new traders, I'm thinking like a "new trader top 10 do's and don'ts" (advice from experienced traders) to complement the mega rules thread.
that would be a great addition to the thread, spot on man.

bread's done
Back