Just had to brag!

Nico0020

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (98%)
So about a month ago on campus I was bored and filled out this short survey online about drug/alcohol use on campus. I never thought anything about it afterwards. Well on monday I got a phone call telling me I won 500 dollars for filling that out! So I went back up to school and they gave me a $500 mastercard "green dot" card loaded with said amount. Even better is I can actually go to an ATM with this card, pull the money out and just put it in my bank account, so no having to keep track of how much is on it and get fucked if I loose it. I am totally stoked, i've never won money before!

$500 in impulse dollars, PLUS you don't have to ask that lady on the corner "Do you take plastic?" with your new found wealth!

Grats! :D

Free money is always awesome!

...I only got a $50 visa gift card from Ford this week (free from the auto show/test drive). I thought it was pretty cool, but your story is better.

I plan to spend about 150 on it in games/alcohol/go out for sushi. Then i'll put the rest away as I am going to study abroad in Japan starting in October, so I know i'll want to blow some money there. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='Rhett']$500 in impulse dollars, PLUS you don't have to ask that lady on the corner "Do you take plastic?" with your new found wealth!

Grats! :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just don't try to swipe it.

bread's done
Back