Just had to report two Gamefly Games as not having arrived... what now?

lanleague

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Two PS3 games never made it to me and a week after they shipped, I reported them missing.

What happens now? This is my first month with Gamefly and overall I'm not impressed. (Took a week for the first games to arrive after "shipping," but 2 days for them to get back to Gamefly :roll: Then, well, I haven't received my next two.)

Am I going to be billed for these titles? Is my account going to be deactivated?

They will remove those games and send you new ones.

If this happens one or two more times they will probably "suspend" your account until it gets solved.

And there is always an outside chance it's the USPS's problem and not Gamefly's.

Yeah, if it keeps happening, they will suspend your account and probably never re-activate it.

And there's certainly more than an outside chance this is due to USPS incompetence and/or dishonesty.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Yeah, if it keeps happening, they will suspend your account and probably never re-activate it.

And there's certainly more than an outside chance this is due to USPS incompetence and/or dishonesty.[/quote]

The mailbox placing is student run here. I can see it happening. :cry:

The same thing to me. The first game didn't arrive, so they sent a replacement copy. The second game didn't arrive, so they sent a replacement copy.

I'm canceling my account as soon as the current game gets sent back. This is ridiculous. I only joined for the MS points promotion.

I hope your local post office isn't like the one down in Florida a little over a year ago, where the one postal clerk stole THOUSANDS of movies from Netflix as they came into the local sorting facility.

bread's done
Back