Just listed GREEN XBOX, PS2 HDD, & WIRELESS XB ADAPTER

[quote name='Gregory Kimball']O RLY?[/QUOTE]

yarly-42675.jpg

Just listed Mario Kart DS, WarioWare Touched, and Animal Crossing DS

P.S. Also have True Crime NY City - PS2, and NEW Sonic Mega Collection - GC

amos i see that you have an ebay store. can you tell me a little about how its works and the fees. I tried looking on ebay, but i didnt really understand it.

Randy - it's useful if you have a lot of items, specifically cheaper ones that wouldn't really be worth it to list normally. The monthly store fee is 15.99, and it's 2 cents per different item per month (having multiple quantities of the same item still is 2 cents). I think the best part is for an additional penny a month you get gallery. I usually have around 200 items in my store, and for 22 bucks a month you can't beat it. I sell enough penny guides to cover my fees easily.

The downside is that it's a higher Final Value Fee - usually about 3 percent more, but with cheaper items its not a noticable difference.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Randy - it's useful if you have a lot of items, specifically cheaper ones that wouldn't really be worth it to list normally. The monthly store fee is 15.99, and it's 2 cents per different item per month (having multiple quantities of the same item still is 2 cents). I think the best part is for an additional penny a month you get gallery. I usually have around 200 items in my store, and for 22 bucks a month you can't beat it. I sell enough penny guides to cover my fees easily.

The downside is that it's a higher Final Value Fee - usually about 3 percent more, but with cheaper items its not a noticable difference.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dave,

So for 15.99 a month i can set whatever BIN I want for each item and only be charged 2 cents per item? Hmm Interesting. I should try it out.

Added PS2 40 GB Internal Hard Drive and LIKE NEW Microsoft XBOX wireless Network Adapter, both have a starting bid of $0.99 and 3-day listings!!

bread's done
Back