Just picked up a Vita, now what?

MrCleanHead

CAGiversary!
Hi all, I just picked up a Vita at a Pawn shop. Came with 8gb memory, Uncharted golden abyss, Resistance burning skies, Unit 13, Ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3, Dynasty warriors next and Mortal Kombat ($160 total). The system works fine other than the left analog has a click to it. On the memory card is the full COD Black ops game. My question is that the old user is still logged in and I want to restore it back so I can log myself in on my account and start from scratch. But I dont want to loose the COD game...is it possible? Also, are there any good puzzle games for this? Any must have games? Im loving my 3DS, although a good deal this was just a impulse buy...LMK what you guys think.

Games are locked to the account, so unless you play under the other account you will lose the game.

Edit: The COD game is supposed to be terrible anyway, so you are not missing much by skipping it.

I think you got a really good deal...

I've had a Vita since launch but I'm really not sure how to answer your question about the COD game. If it was a digital purchase tied to his PSN account you'll certainly lose it... at least I imagine

[quote name='ColFantastic']You could always just play through it quick under there account and then when done reset it and lose it.[/QUOTE]

Good advice if you want to play it first.

As for the Vita, nice score....sounds like a good deal. After creating your own account check out what the store has to offer. There are some great games to be had like Zen Pinball, Guacamelee, and Mutant Blob Attacks among others. Enjoy the Vita!

ACCESSORIES my good man.....accessories...

I just bought the PS Vita speaker dock off amazon

the RDS System case....you might want to get that seeing how you bought the games....it has 16 slots....and a microfiber flap to keep the screen clean when its closed....it also adds protection....

and I bought the Ps Vita portable charger....for $30 jump on that quick because they are becoming increasingly hard to find for that price...I also use it to charge my Ipod and smartphone....

but....get that RDS Ps Vita case pronto....inside it I hold my Vita...games....ipod charging cord...smartphone charging cord....vita charging cord and my skullcandy headphones...

and I carry my portable charger in my poket

[quote name='Osirus313']ACCESSORIES my good man.....accessories...

I just bought the PS Vita speaker dock off amazon

the RDS System case....you might want to get that seeing how you bought the games....it has 16 slots....and a microfiber flap to keep the screen clean when its closed....it also adds protection....

and I bought the Ps Vita portable charger....for $30 jump on that quick because they are becoming increasingly hard to find for that price...I also use it to charge my Ipod and smartphone....

but....get that RDS Ps Vita case pronto....inside it I hold my Vita...games....ipod charging cord...smartphone charging cord....vita charging cord and my skullcandy headphones...

and I carry my portable charger in my poket[/QUOTE]Now is the time to get the accessories b/c stores are clearancing ALOT of stuff, the AC adapter, Car adapter are under $10 at BB on clearance or $9-$10 @ Walmart, the $20 MSRP official Sony headsets are $15 at walmart, the starter hit from rocketfish is $5 at BB.
I have the portable charger too but it's still way overstocked, so many GS have them & they don't sell. BB finally dropped the price to $30 as well.
As for protection/storage get the pull n go folio for the all purpose carrying case & the vault case for the ultimate protection case. Both can be had for $8 used at GS but if you can't find them get the pull n go around $20 on sale & the vault for $15.

OP not sure if you know but there's an upcoming memory card drop probably around E3 & BB has the 16 GB for $30 which can be pm'd at target/walmart.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334486
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329998

[quote name='Enuf']Now is the time to get the accessories b/c stores are clearancing ALOT of stuff, the AC adapter, Car adapter are under $10 at BB on clearance or $9-$10 @ Walmart, the $20 MSRP official Sony headsets are $15 at walmart, the starter hit from rocketfish is $5 at BB.
I have the portable charger too but it's still way overstocked, so many GS have them & they don't sell. BB finally dropped the price to $30 as well.
As for protection/storage get the pull n go folio for the all purpose carrying case & the vault case for the ultimate protection case. Both can be had for $8 used at GS but if you can't find them get the pull n go around $20 on sale & the vault for $15.

OP not sure if you know but there's an upcoming memory card drop probably around E3 & BB has the 16 GB for $30 which can be pm'd at target/walmart.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334486
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329998[/QUOTE]

naw that pull and go folio is only needed if you're going on vacation....while its great that can carry everything....I don't need to carry everything all the time...for me this is the perfect case

http://youtu.be/wj2rr2GTbL4

I will be getting another 16 GB memory card though....and fill it with movies and anime

bread's done
Back