Just picked up FFVII for $8.49 shipped!

vilhaim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was surfing on amazon last Friday and I caught someone selling FFVII for $5 + $3.49 shipping. They didn't have a description, but I thought what the hey and went ahead and ordered it. It just came today and in Mint Condition and complete...and on top of that it was Non GH. I nearly shite myself. Easily my best find of the year.

Anyway here a pic of the transaction....

FFVII.jpg

i'm speechless..................
so the average price on amazon (from the other sellers) is over $50 and this seller choose to charge $5?
nice find indeed.

Excellent!

I got you beat, though - 6.00 Salvation Army, non GH, mint. ;)

A great find's a great find, though. Congrats.

It's weird how people talk about FF VII being such a good find and all. A year ago a mint non-gh was going for like $12 shipped in the forums. I know the prices have gone up, and I figured they would but never thought they would go up this much and would have retained for this long.

I still don't understand why this is selling for so much and is such a great find. Everyone and their non-videogame-playing mother has this game.

[quote name='Z-Saber']I still don't understand why this is selling for so much and is such a great find. Everyone and their non-videogame-playing mother has this game.[/QUOTE]

I don't know why either. I have a copy sitting at my parents house that I can't wait to go get and sell. My friend gave me the game even though I didn't have a PS1! If I can sell that shit for $50 I'll be all over it.

bread's done
Back