Just picked up Halo2 for $10.06 at Blockbuster

ryoga79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
And I'll tell ya how. Traded in Dark Cloud ($1.50), Baulder's Gate: Dark Alliance ($3), and Wild Arms 3 ($7) in for a grand total of $11.50 credit. Now, add in the trade-in deal that "Cocksucker Video" has going on right now (that they've undoubtedly had going for 3 weeks now and I'm the FIRST person to use it at the location in Garner), which is for every 3 games you trade in, you get $5 extra per game (all of mine fell into the acceptable games).

Total Trade-in Credit now comes to $26.50.

Halo 2 used is only $34.95.

After taxes, I got it for only $10.06. Of course, had they taken my EA NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin 2pack that I have, I might have actually had credit left over for some of them yummy Wanka Bars. All in All, I'm actually pretty happy. Now I don't have to worry about that used Steel Battalion that I saw at the EB in Smithfield today that I passed up for the cheap low low low price of $139.99. ^_^

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Wait, you got $1.50 for Dark Cloud and $3 for BG:DA? If so, you got rizaped.[/QUOTE]

read what he said. the 1.50 and 3 is BEFORE the extra 5. he got 6.50 for dark cloud and 8 for BG. why didnt you just do the trade 2 get any new or PO game for 29.99, and you could have got a new halo for 5 bucks

[quote name='spin03']read what he said. the 1.50 and 3 is BEFORE the extra 5. he got 6.50 for dark cloud and 8 for BG. why didnt you just do the trade 2 get any new or PO game for 29.99, and you could have got a new halo for 5 bucks[/QUOTE]

looks like he was at a non-gamerush blockbuster, which wouldnt carry new halo 2s. Still a bad deal under the GR/BB thread standards.

yes, i've accrued quite a bit of credit by doing this. well, last time they did it anyhow. this time the blockbusters near me don't even know they're running it until i make them call their head offices.

bread's done
Back