Just saw my first Xbox 360 in a store!

The EB games hidden in a mall downtown (yes it's pretty much hidden) had a couple core systems and premium about 2 months back.

It was like 5 core, 3 premium

like 10 at Best Buy, 3 at Walmart and 6 at TRU here and more on the way looks like anyone thatwants one can get one now the TRU here has had these for a week and knowone buying them I know because I deliver they and see them every day and I asked someone and it like people don't know they are here are people don't want them.

[quote name='Spoon_si']it could be found almost at every retailer here in west michigan here...[/QUOTE]

Now it can. About a month ago, there were none to be found. I just saw my first one at a Target store here 2 weeks ago.

At the Wal-Mart where I work I saw like 5 premium systems and a bunch of core's in the back stock area but I have no idea when those go out to the sales floor. But thats the first I've ever seen one in a box in person.

I've seen 5 Premium in stock last week at Costco in Chino CA, if you think about Microsofts rep on consoles, Costco is the best place to buy the 360.

I've been seeing some at my local Target's and Best Buy, poor Circuit City hasn't been getting in any lately. I've been tempted to get one, but the console and accessories are quite expensive, and I should spend that money on some home things. Plus with E3 around the corner, I want to leave my options open.

bread's done
Back