「Just the non-paid items」 ~ Get the leftovers ~

Received a couple packages of my lowball winnings yesterday. Thanks Jimi and Vulgy!

By the way Vulgarism, I got the extra item you threw in. I really appreciate it, but I think you misunderstood the used panties and Japan thing. We don't really need to import yours. Thanks though.    :rofl:

Received a couple packages of my lowball winnings yesterday. Thanks Jimi and Vulgy!

By the way Vulgarism, I got the extra item you threw in. I really appreciate it, but I think you misunderstood the used panties and Japan thing. We don't really need to import yours. Thanks though. :rofl:
Oh, no no no. That was from our Reddit sale. Remember, $60 for the Vulgy used while running for 2 hours Fruit of the Loom cotton briefs? Shoot, did I mix yours up with somebody else's order?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no no no. That was from our Reddit sale. Remember, $60 for the Vulgy used while running for 2 hours Fruit of the Loom cotton briefs? Shoot, did I mix yours up with somebody else's order?...
That's what those were? I told you to ship them to tlp as his birthday was coming up!

It's been exactly one month and still no word from VendettaXBL.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I PMd him myself one week ago and asked him to come and deal with the people waiting to hear from him.

I think you all know the importance of lowballs to me, and I reiterated this to him.

I would never invite someone to my lowball if I did not feel they would be able to follow through either the same, or better, than I would.

I guess this is on me as I had been gone for so long that while I used to deal with him regularly, I no longer know his CAG situation but accepted him anyway. Sorry, but I still hold out hope he will come back and get people what they won. That said, if I had not responded to someone for a month after a lowball and received the proper feedback, I would understand, so if you are tired of waiting, I don't think anyone would begrudge you leaving it.

lowered price. I think the cap for this will be $150, so if it isn't taken soonish, I will just remove it and break it down again.

Is there any news from FatBoyInside? I know he had a whole situation, so dont wanna seem like that guy. I admit it took me while to pay him because I just plain forgot, but I paid over a week ago and PM'd him right after and haven't heard from him at all.

I PM'd him again recently, and it shows he last read PM the day after I paid.

I can't do the $150 box, but if you break it down I'll take a 50 - 60 box of snacks if you're ok with it. My kids destroyed the two I've got already, those kit kat man...delicious

lowered price. I think the cap for this will be $150, so if it isn't taken soonish, I will just remove it and break it down again.

Is there any news from FatBoyInside? I know he had a whole situation, so dont wanna seem like that guy. I admit it took me while to pay him because I just plain forgot, but I paid over a week ago and PM'd him right after and haven't heard from him at all.

I PM'd him again recently, and it shows he last read PM the day after I paid.
Sorry, I had not heard FBI was having any trouble. He has done tons of lowballs though, so I trust he will be back and getting it worked out soon.

I can't do the $150 box, but if you break it down I'll take a 50 - 60 box of snacks if you're ok with it. My kids destroyed the two I've got already, those kit kat man...delicious
I might also be interested in another box too if broken down still awaiting my first one tho ☺
Yeah, I suppose I will break this down sometime today or tomorrow. Please be aware that it is likely to be a bunch of repeated items although it really usually just depends on what I have access to at the time I buy things. If there is some demand, I can also use some of the extras I have around to probably make a total of 3 or 4 boxes out of it all.

Sorry, I had not heard FBI was having any trouble. He has done tons of lowballs though, so I trust he will be back and getting it worked out soon.
Thanks for the reassurance! Actually got my items delivered today despite the noreaster in my area. Didn't notice the package til late in the afternoon.

Thanks FBI! Will be leaving feedback shortly.

bread's done
Back