Just traded in PSP + Hotshot Golf at Gamerush for $197

Finally unloaded my worthless PSP and hotshot golf today...sadly i spent 310ish on the PSP and hotshots golf. I guess its better taking a 100 dollar lost than taking a 300 dollar lost when the PSP crumbles like the gamegear.

[quote name='Americanpierg']Finally unloaded my worthless PSP and hotshot golf today...sadly i spent 310ish on the PSP and hotshots golf. I guess its better taking a 100 dollar lost than taking a 300 dollar lost when the PSP crumbles like the gamegear.[/QUOTE]

Do you pride yourself on being a troll?

[quote name='Americanpierg']Finally unloaded my worthless PSP and hotshot golf today...sadly i spent 310ish on the PSP and hotshots golf. I guess its better taking a 100 dollar lost than taking a 300 dollar lost when the PSP crumbles like the gamegear.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, you're a huge idiot!

This might have been worth a post if you said you bought a DS with the credit, but you didn't so it isn't.

Gizmondo??? crazy! I thought I was dumb enough to actually preordered my N-gage QD only to realize it sucked. Gizmondo? C'mon DOn't make the same mistake like I did.

[quote name='The VGM']This might have been worth a post if you said you bought a DS with the credit, but you didn't so it isn't.[/QUOTE]

lol Why is it that when someone says something bad about the PSP, it is automatically assumed that they are in love with the DS. I personally HATE the psp because... well... it has close to the worst video game library every assembled. I've never even touched a DS. The Gameboy SP on the other hand is a great system. PSP is not a video game system, the psp is sony's failed, weird handheld all in one multimedia system....which turns out to be a portable small screened overexpensive movie player with even more expensive umds.

I love mine and It will be well worth it when I'm playing GTA and then GT4 Moble. And I find the MOVIE player sweet when its time to go to the in laws AHHHH. But to eatch there own I sold off my ds after I bought my PSP and I might buy another DS when that can be had used for about 50 bucks

[quote name='Kfoster1979']I love mine and It will be well worth it when I'm playing GTA and then GT4 Moble. And I find the MOVIE player sweet when its time to go to the in laws AHHHH. But to eatch there own I sold off my ds after I bought my PSP and I might buy another DS when that can be had used for about 50 bucks[/QUOTE]

You mean when you're playing PS2 rehashes?

I think the point he was going for was...

Where the hell are the original games?

[quote name='Americanpierg']lol Why is it that when someone says something bad about the PSP, it is automatically assumed that they are in love with the DS. I personally HATE the psp because... well... it has close to the worst video game library every assembled. I've never even touched a DS. The Gameboy SP on the other hand is a great system. PSP is not a video game system, the psp is sony's failed, weird handheld all in one multimedia system....which turns out to be a portable small screened overexpensive movie player with even more expensive umds.[/QUOTE]

So if your girlfriend doesn't put out by the 3rd week do you dump her? I mean seriously, you didn't give the PSP much time to build a library. The Xbox had exactly jack and shit for its first few months, and then only had HAlo for a while, but has since then built a solid library. Why'd you spend the money if you didn't think there were enough good games in the first place? Since you paid for it, why don't you give it some time? That was just boneheaded, if you ask me.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Halo a launch title? Meaning that it had a solid title from the start. I have yet to buy a PSP due to lack of games, but I bet GTA will make me get one. The DS was horrible when it launched, but now all sorts of solid titles are coming out, Kirby Canvas Curse just came out then you have...Nintendogs, Advance Wars, The new SMB, Castlevania, Mario Kart, Metroid, and Animal Crossing, all coming out before the holidays. Very rarely to systems have a load of killer titles right out of the gate.

I hope we see a price drop around X-mas time and I'll probably pick that good ole PSP up.
I could have sold my DS when things weren't going good for it, but then I would be feeling like a total douchebag right now. I'm pretty sure you'll end up feeling stupid for this in a few months.

take a wild guess at how much we care, dumbass

[quote name='Follandboy']Does anyone know how much PO PSP's are selling for on Gamestop and EB?[/QUOTE]
$200 @ GS...not sure about EB...

[quote name='LiquidNight']take a wild guess at how much we care, dumbass[/QUOTE]

HAHA seems like you care enough to waste your time reading and posting responses... man i wish my life was as worthless and pitiful as yours...actually i dont

[quote name='Americanpierg']lol Why is it that when someone says something bad about the PSP, it is automatically assumed that they are in love with the DS. I personally HATE the psp because... well... it has close to the worst video game library every assembled. I've never even touched a DS. The Gameboy SP on the other hand is a great system. PSP is not a video game system, the psp is sony's failed, weird handheld all in one multimedia system....which turns out to be a portable small screened overexpensive movie player with even more expensive umds.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck does loving the DS have to do with my post? Stop babbling.

[quote name='The VGM']What the fuck does loving the DS have to do with my post? Stop babbling.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The VGM']This might have been worth a post if you said you bought a DS with the credit, but you didn't so it isn't.
[/QUOTE]

It's ok...yes we know you made yourself look like a retard, but by next year it will already be forgotton. :applause:

[quote name='Americanpierg']It's ok...yes we know you made yourself look like a retard, but by next year it will already be forgotton. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I said it might have been worth a post if you said you used the credit to buy a DS. I never said anything about you loving the DS. Good job proving nothing douche.

[quote name='Americanpierg']It's ok...yes we know you made yourself look like a retard, but by next year it will already be forgotton. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Do you realize nobody on these boards likes you? Leave, for your sake. And take an English class, your grammar is painful.

[quote name='The VGM']I said it might have been worth a post if you said you used the credit to buy a DS. I never said anything about you loving the DS. Good job proving nothing douche.[/QUOTE]

shhh so you can let the healing begin...you're opening the wound wider and wider with every extra word

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Do you realize nobody on these boards likes you? Leave, for your sake. And take an English class, your grammar is painful.[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! First off there was nothing wrong with the grammer of that post. Secondly, I fear you may have taken the wrong English class, as the grammer you have learned is atrocious. "And" take a bow, your opinion is worthless.

[quote name='Americanpierg']LOL!!! First off there was nothing wrong with the grammer of that post. Secondly, I fear you may have taken the wrong English class, as the grammer you have learned is atrocious. "And" take a bow, your opinion is worthless.[/QUOTE]

oh, the irony...

[quote name='Americanpierg']LOL!!! First off there was nothing wrong with the grammer of that post. Secondly, I fear you may have taken the wrong English class, as the grammer you have learned is atrocious. "And" take a bow, your opinion is worthless.[/QUOTE]

grammer?

Two quick questions: Why hasn't this topic locked yet? Why hasn't the OP been banned yet?

Seriously Mods, get a move on, shut this prick down.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Two quick questions: Why hasn't this topic locked yet? Why hasn't the OP been banned yet?

Seriously Mods, get a move on, shut this prick down.[/QUOTE]

Why should i get banned for making a post of the $$ i made from selling my PSP to gamerush so whoever else wants to can sell it there too. I think if anything you all should be banned for threadcrapping my post with your worthless opinions.

spelling is not grammar

[quote name='Americanpierg']Why should i get banned for making a post of the $$ i made from selling my PSP to gamerush so whoever else wants to can sell it there too. I think if anything you all should be banned for threadcrapping my post with your worthless opinions.

spelling is not grammar[/QUOTE]
Post it in the Official Gamerush thread so people that are contemplating trading their system in can know how much they can expect instead of posting it here to anger others with your PSP flamebait.

People looking in this forum don't care what you got for your system, people in the GR thread would.

[quote name='Americanpierg']back from the dead!!![/QUOTE]

and you're still a giant douche...
this'll be locked soon anyway ;)

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So if your girlfriend doesn't put out by the 3rd week do you dump her? I mean seriously, you didn't give the PSP much time to build a library. The Xbox had exactly jack and shit for its first few months, and then only had HAlo for a while, but has since then built a solid library. Why'd you spend the money if you didn't think there were enough good games in the first place? Since you paid for it, why don't you give it some time? That was just boneheaded, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

If i paid my girlfriend $250 + tax to touch her buttons, she better put out the first day damn it!

[quote name='Weedy649']If i paid my girlfriend $250 + tax to touch her buttons, she better put out the first day damn it![/QUOTE]

LOL screw that. I'd pay $250 for ANOTHER 2 girls to touch each others buttons.

bread's done
Back